Sign in to follow this  
tintin

The Official Name and Shame Thread

I hear I'm a client hacker and that's how I panload so fast. Source: Issle

Also, that Ruger guy got banned for blowing up the White Light

Zalifear tried to Dominate the black dragon at the recent slaying, and stole the Zaz account via password recovery.

Propheteer took my coc grooming brush and has yet to return it even though I saw him put it in the forge and it burned I'm sure it burned but he promises me it didn't and he'll get it back to me as soon as possible but it's been 3 weeks now ???

• Like 11

Let's not go ruin this before it even gets off the ground.

This gives us the opportunity to warn others to be careful around others, it has zero to do with being banned.

inb4 no name and shame becomes a proper rule

Zalifear tried to Dominate the black dragon at the recent slaying,

For sure he did, but my understanding is the plan was only so he could ride it around for 5 mins, then after that allow the kill to occur. Some folks freaked out over it tho. Not sure if there is any rule against trying to dominate a dragon? If there is, pls forgive me.

Miniroll is the best mason around - finding those keystones. Unfortunately, it's hard to get him out of his mine.

Edited by SotG_is_OP

Ruger and Zalifear, both guilty of rigging killings to steal the Valrie items that gave the karma powers. Both would snag the body up before any one else, and say it didn't drop. At the time they were 100% drop(GM/Dev Confirmed).

Edit: Zalifear once went to a killing just as it was almost over and ninjaed the corpse. Eventually gave it back after threats of a support ticket. Took some more convincing to get the valrie item out of him though.

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 3

Remember that time Rudie got an Arms Master account banned while exploiting digging on Epic. The account barely had 50 digging. That was funny.

• Like 2

Rolandt steals accounts and I steal uniques

Edited by Lunn
  • Like 1

Ruger and Zalifear, both guilty of rigging killings to steal the Valrie items that gave the karma powers. Both would snag the body up before any one else, and say it didn't drop. At the time they were 100% drop(GM/Dev Confirmed).

Ooo how about that time nicrolis streamed a rolling of the items at a slaying and was caught rigging the rolls so that Doctorangus his buddy would win. He had already rolled the number for angus, and did a fake roll and presented angus's winning number.

• Like 5

For sure he did, but my understanding is the plan was only so he could ride it around for 5 mins, then after that allow the kill to occur. Some folks freaked out over it tho. Not sure if there is any rule against trying to dominate a dragon? If there is, pls forgive me.

Ride it around for 5 mins. To somewhere he could secure it and farm it, absolutely. To give it back to the slaying group? I severely doubt it, or Lisabeth wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as mad as she did

• Like 1

Remember that time the mongol empire killed all the uniques on elevation?

And that time Chandlerz and Mightysheep were both banned for using the same macros?

Edited by FranktheTank

Oh man, I'm gonna run out of Likes real fast with this thread running.

:)

• Like 8

Ride it around for 5 mins. To somewhere he could secure it and farm it, absolutely. To give it back to the slaying group? I severely doubt it, or Lisabeth wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as mad as she did

Naw... no theft was planned. Just ride it for a bit, then allow the mob to slay it as normal. As I said, some folks freaked out over it and mob mentality took over.

Naw... no theft was planned. Just ride it for a bit, then allow the mob to slay it as normal. As I said, some folks freaked out over it and mob mentality took over.

Wasn't arranged with the organisers, that alone is disrespectful

• Like 2

Ooo how about that time nicrolis streamed a rolling of the items at a slaying and was caught rigging the rolls so that Doctorangus his buddy would win. He had already rolled the number for angus, and did a fake roll and presented angus's winning number.

Get the killings straight, the ones doc won in had no issues. There were 2 issues that did occur during rolls on 2 different killings. First was when I clicked and the number was the same. That was the one in which I won the Skull. It was then brought to my attention and I offered a reroll for it, which was then done and offered to PUGWASH.

In the second one, we had random.org's list. I had a "return" space on there by accident. It showed up in the rolls and Jukimo jumped on me about it. I told him that the Empty space wouldn't of affected the rolls, we would act as if it weren't there if it was causing a problem. He wasn't happy about this, but every other person in the group agreed it was ok.

So get your facts straight, and take your accusations and get the Firetruck out of here!

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 4

Wasn't arranged with the organisers, that alone is disrespectful

Sure I understand that side too. disrespectful, ya... but not against any rules. Have to admit, there's not too many opportunities to test how dominating a dragon works, may as well take your shot when the opportunity arises. Also, there was no rule against trying to dominate the dragon posted anywhere. To retroactively say it's against the rules, then exclude the offender from the rolls and KOS was not right either, IMO.

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 1