Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.2

Wurm Toolbox

As old Wurm Toolbox service went down, I decided to write the whole tool from scratch and make it available on more reliable hosting. Current tool is much more mobile friendly (should look good both on smartphones and tablets) as well as more visually modern.

Direct links to tools
Deed Calculator
Favor Calculator

Armor defence

About page

GitHub repository

Changelog

Wurm Toolbox 2.1.0 - 12.04.2018

• Armor calculator - added server selection
  • Armor calculator - added material selection (metal type for metal armors, default only for non-metal armors)
  • Armor calculator - added epic values, updated few freedom values

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.2 - 27.11.2017

• Deed calculator - changed epic guards calculations to follow the new formula

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.1 - 03.11.2017

• Armor Calculator - added iron plate, renamed plate to steel plate

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.0 - 09.09.2017

• Initial release of new Wurm Toolbox version
  • Featuring three tools:
    • Deed Calculator
    • Favor Calculator
    • Armor Calculator
  • Like 11

Thanks, Warlander, for your awesome continued effort to make our lives easier!

I know in the past, Zalifear had this very helpfull spreadsheet on a webpage of his, calculating what various objects of various ql give favor wise (ropes, locks, stauettes, rings, ...)

I used it allot to see what I could sac to get an "instant strongwall" regen again favor-wise.

Not sure if you could use the formula on the wiki to maybe recreate something of the likes?

Say for example: I choose "golden statuette" in one field, then "60ql" in another field and one of the 4 gods in another field (for favored item calculation) and when you hit a "calculate" button, it would show how much favor you'll get from that item.

Besides that little suggestion, awesome work on the tools and thanks for making them live on!

Moved to Toolbelt.

Looks like a very useful collection of tools, can't wait to see where this goes :P

I changed deed calculator a little - minimal deed upkeep is 1s now.

I will be recreating this tool from scratch when I will have more time. Already decided on switching PAAS (basically hosting for non-tech people) from OpenShift to Heroku, as well as on a choice of technologies.

I am gathering feedback - would you like to see something being added to the program, or taken from current version of the program but changed? I am open to all kinds of suggestions - new tools, site layout, anything else. :)

So far I am planning just modified layout (don't have plans on HOW to modify it yet), two more tools and modifications to already existing tools to make them more up to date, but more features might follow.

Mentioned new tools:

• Optimal skiller tool quality calculator for veins/crops
  • Optimal veins/crops for given skiller tool quality (reversed version of tool above)
  • Horse/hell horse speed calculator

Heads up - current website will stop working after September 30th, 2017 due to RedHat stopping their service. I'm not migrating the website to the new version of the service because its limitations are much more severe. New version of the tool will be using GitHub Pages and is already in development.

• Like 1

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.0 released!

Old site will still work for few more weeks, but it's a good idea to replace the bookmarks and any other links to this website with a new ones.

Site still features three tools, but one of them (armor calculator) was completely redesigned and offers much more useful info right now, showing in depth how values of the new armor system work. It's also much easier to extend the site with a new tools than it was with the older one.

• Like 1

Old site will permanently stop working in 2 days, please change bookmarks and all links to point to the new one instead.

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.1 released! Changes:

• Added iron plate, renamed plate to steel plate

Wurm Toolbox 2.0.2 released! Changes:

• Deed calculator - changed epic guards calculations to follow the new formula

Wurm Toolbox 2.1.0 released! Changes:

• Armor calculator - added server selection
  • Armor calculator - added material selection (metal type for metal armors, default only for non-metal armors)
  • Armor calculator - added epic values, updated few freedom values
  • Like 1