Sign in to follow this  
Hashtag

Same Kingdom Corpse

I was killed by my own kingdom, Madrocks.  He killed me because some other newbie BLH people set me up.  Madrocks ganked me with no armor, took my corpse and then went into the Elevation portal.  If I am not premium, how the hell am I suppose to get my corpse back, since Elevation is premium only.  I demand a change in the permissions of taking your own kingdom's corpse.  I don't care about all this other BS of enemies making alts to grab the corpses and then run.  You should only be able to pick up the stuff when it decays.  Also, if your own kingdom kills you, then guards should automatically attack the player. 

-Fix this now

P.S.  Madrocks needs to grow a pair.

Pay for premium, otherwise go to freedom. Its part of being BL.

Edited by ausimus
  • Like 3

Maybe if the premium wouldn't take so damn long to register in-game, I could go over there.  Takes up to 24 hours is BS.  He'll probably have sold all my stuff before I get that damn premium.

Maybe if the premium wouldn't take so damn long to register in-game, I could go over there.  Takes up to 24 hours is BS.  He'll probably have sold all my stuff before I get that damn premium.

Its mostly always instant, unless your mailing Rolf a check or somthing.

How did you pay? It's been instant for me with paypal, creditcard and one of those epay options.

-1 its BL, deal with it.

If you don't annoy ppl, HoTS Epic has a lot of chill ppl to make friends with.

• Like 2

Mate, selling your ###### wont get me 1copper... litterally all you had was a decent maul and the armour i gave you......

some fun reading for everyone :P http://pastebin.com/peVBcfXG

Kind regards

Madrocks

Edited by siligon

Sounds like you joined the wrong kingdom. Same side pvp is what hots is all about