Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

This is new...

It's what I heard at least some days before the patch, but it could be just a rumour. The patch notes don't mention it either so could go both ways. Shrödinger's horse

• Like 1

At least one and a half years ago I found a wild white horse on GV. Maybe the 'new' part now on it is that from now on it will happen more often, if that turns out to be so - but this isn't  the very first one for sure. Could be just very rare occurences, needing some combination of factors which hardly ever exist or something like that.

Or Aeris is right and only grey was the bug... maybe just like sheep seem stuck on only white, while we should have black occuring also (or has anyone actually seen any black ones?)

I think black ones are still waiting to go in, we are also supposed to get real LAMBS (not smaller sheep for babies, but a different model and age bracket  just like calves and foals)

Maybe they are waiting to see if BLACK WOOL is going to be used different from WHITE WOOL, I dunno!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

I'm really sorry about this Boo. I try to keep the wild horses away from my nuclear research facility up at the lake, but sometimes they gets to close. But don't worry, it will just develop 4 more legs, then start glowing in the dark, kill all nearby horses, then die screaming in a pillar of fire (so don't keep it indoor).

• Like 1

They are also on elevation.

Wish people would quantify these random remarks. How many, what color, and when.

I'm really sorry about this Boo. I try to keep the wild horses away from my nuclear research facility up at the lake, but sometimes they gets to close. But don't worry, it will just develop 4 more legs, then start glowing in the dark, kill all nearby horses, then die screaming in a pillar of fire (so don't keep it indoor).

I should have known it was you!!

I've seen 2 on Elevation so far, a black near the JK starter deed and a yellow on the steppe.

maybe it had a name, but someone catapulted it and it took a lot of damage.  Imp it and see if you can put your own name on it?

Baconsomething?!  Is that you?