Sign in to follow this  
Nathegar

Spawn at Token restrictions

Add a new check-box in the Manage Roles section, "Spawn at Token", which would allow you to restrict the ability to spawn at the token. When unchecked, citizens or allies, depending on which role is involved, would only be able to spawn using the 'outside' option.

• Like 2

Wouldn't it be even better if you could choose exactly what tile anyone spawning in lands on? On deed or in the perimeter. 

That way you could build to facilitate to that tile, make it so its outside of anything you want restricted access on while also spawning them in the most convenient place for the deed owner/citizens.

• Like 2

why would you want to restrict your citizens to have acces to the token? I could see that for allies but why for your citizens? Makes no sense for me

why would you want to restrict your citizens to have acces to the token? I could see that for allies but why for your citizens? Makes no sense for me

Useful for pvp servers where new villagers are stil; earning trust?

Been a couple years, but someone can gain to the access the token, drop village, then drain... least I remember it being viable back then.

Edited by Nomadikhan

Useful for pvp servers where new villagers are stil; earning trust?

Been a couple years, but someone can gain to the access the token, drop village, then drain... least I remember it being viable back then.

so why inviting them into your village when you don't trust them?

so why inviting them into your village when you don't trust them?

Because on the pvp servers, free to play alts are a problem and are regularly used by all kingdoms on the server.

You can't NOT recruit based on "might be an alt, so lets not" otherwise all kingdoms would eventually die of attrition. 

Being able to pick the spawn tile would be nice. For my current deed spawning outside my deed drops me off a cliff and spawning on deed but not on the token puts me inside a walled in area with no exit.