Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

Fat layers

Someone explain me how this works on a character pls. Im in a mine for like 4 days now, havent eaten anything or havent touched mycelium and fasted at least 7 times. Sitting on 10% nutrition too.

Everyone is crying about the New bashing and fat layers but i dont even know how to lower my fat layers or if its even possible to lower em (and if it isnt i dont understand why all the drama)

Pls help this noob

You can't bash people. Fat people "keep their balance", skinny people dodge it.

This change sucks, and they just "tweaked" it instead of flat out reverting it before going home for the weekend. Let's see how much PvP happens while they're gone.

U dont get it bro, how can i remove fat layers? It seems they always stay the same.

You can't bash people. Fat people "keep their balance", skinny people dodge it.

This change sucks, and they just "tweaked" it instead of flat out reverting it before going home for the weekend. Let's see how much PvP happens while they're gone.

So what you are saying is its ok to be really fat, or never eat, but if you manage your nutrition (who the heck does that) you can get bashed like always lol....might as well just remove shield bash all together.

U dont get it bro, how can i remove fat layers? It seems they always stay the same.

Starv urself long enough and it will say ''you are only skin and bones'' or something,

Edited by Sharkin

They do go down, but it takes a long long time, especially if you are going for the achievement for 7% nutrition no more fasting, that takes most people 2 weeks of afking 24/7 to get it to go off.

Starv ur self long enough and it will say ''you are only skin and bones'' or something,

"He looks strong but undernurished" is closer to what it actually says.

"He looks strong but undernurished" is closer to what it actually says.

there is a skin and bones too

there is a skin and bones too

Maybe that is for people who do not have over 30 body strength? never tested it with less.

Maybe that is for people who do not have over 30 body strength? never tested it with less.

these are the ones (according to wiki, probably outdated)

• only skin and bones

very thin

a bit under nourished

normal build

well defined

a bit round

extremely well nourished

good reserves of fat

Players will stop fasting at "a bit under nourished'', so maybe players can't get lower then this? But I am fairly sure I have been skin and bones at one point in the beginning of my wurm career. So I'm gonna assume this has been changed to ''a bit under nourished'' as a minimum after I started playing, which is over 4 years ago.

Edited by Sharkin

Thanks guys, lets see how long it takes until i starve completely.

And yeah rakki thats what i thought lol.

can someone also explain why ppl make so much drama over this change? All I see is REVERT (with no argument and whatsoever) and that's it hard to bash birds and rats, which makes sense imo.

[01:38:47] He is only skin and bones.

I have a bunch of alts on freedom all with this currently, I would never feed them and they would fast until it wasnt possible anymore and they got to a point where they had 0 nutrition and were 'too weak' to perform actions...

• Like 1

once your skin and bones and cant fast... your stam like doesnt regen at all, pretty annoying...

Thanks guys, lets see how long it takes until i starve completely.

Loren please, you are beautiful just the way you are. ^_^

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 2

Thanks all, and what Would be more beneficial when another player tries to bash u? Being skin and boned so u can dodge or being fat so that u keep ur balance?

I don't think we can dodge bashes anymore, seems to just be balanced or sprawling and im doing fine being fat

I don't think we can dodge bashes anymore, seems to just be balanced or sprawling and im doing fine being fat

Good, that was what i expected, alot of crying about nothing it seems.

I bashed/got bashed in spars just fine today  ^_^

Not sure if it's worth reducing your own fat layer in the long run. It is pretty hard to do stuff when hungry  :wacko: