Sign in to follow this  
4neofclubs

New Magranon spell

I think that it would be nice if magranon was given a spell where damage would be reduced.  Similar to if an item was made of steel. 

• Like 1

+1 mag priests are really lacking pvp spells. All other priests have abilities that stun or heal you, while mag trades all of this for a bonus that is dependant on you not using spells.

Bless already serves this function, well in terms of item decay. Other than that the option of using steel, grinding repair or in severe cases using the vynora 'mend' spell are more than adequate alternatives to feature bloat

Bless already serves this function, well in terms of item decay. Other than that the option of using steel, grinding repair or in severe cases using the vynora 'mend' spell are more than adequate alternatives to feature bloat

All gods give priests the spell Bless at 30 faith. Currently bless is only used on altars. Rolf's comment from IRC on 6/29/2007 regarding bless: "bless does nothing to items as it is now except altars." This is contrary to the longstanding belief that it had other uses. It does, however, improve channeling skill from use and can be cast on a variety of items. It costs 10 favor to cast.

The wiki doesnt say anything about the bless spell doing any of this :(

Steel is adequate but I think it would be nice to give more spells to the priests

Edited by 4neofclubs

Patch notes and wiki are not necessarily representitive of what is actually possible ingame. Currently the only way to reliably find out something is to test it thoroughly yourself. Heck I might even be wrong

• Like 1