Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Ain't no party like an FG party

Hats off to you stanlee for organizing, and all the others with supporting roles.  it was clear you put alot of work into it and had it all in place.  especially given the monster lag and huge huge turn out..it went very very very smooth, fast kill, and all had fun..even those that got trapped.  luckly there was a helpful GM present to be a savior.

Kudos and congratz to all the winners.

Gutted I couldn't make it but from what I've heard it was spectacular. Although I think my comp would have probably gave up from the sheer number of people by the sounds of it!

Very nice organised, loved the signs with "this way" planted every few tiles, impossible to get lost even if you wanted to :D

Fast kill, epic lag!!, impressive number of players and nice reaction when every main - with or without 70 FS - went on the loot roll list. One on top of another, one of the best hunts I've attempted to. Thank you!

Very nice organised, loved the signs with "this way" planted every few tiles, impossible to get lost even if you wanted to :D

L6JYMag.jpg

I choose to not understand these signs.

• Like 1

Thank you for hosting.  Sorry about slaying your server along with the Giant, as I understand it. :)

Had fun, thanks for hosting and making it very clear where the fight was! :)