Sign in to follow this  
Vogar

What makes you play your faction?

Libila, as for i am the cobra king charmer and love the cookies forged by the dark side. 

Plus come on... who does not love mycelium <3.

JK Epic. I didn't want to live on a well made map (Desertion).

Nah really, I have friends here, and I have never switched kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Jenn-Kellon, Chaos

Because of nicest community and best people in Wurm, love you guys!

aGp3zrk.jpg

Edited by Sin

Freedom, cause I don't like to kill people just to take their shoes.

What if they're air jordans?

• Like 1

PvE Freedom Isles / Deliverance.

Just making my villagers to feel comfortable and safe. Doesnt matter that they are playing 6 months / year. It's enough for me that these villagers can rely on coming back whenever they like and have their items untouched.

Freedom - as I really enjoy the creating my own little niche in wurm.   I  dislike drama and killing other players in games so Freedom kingdom meets all my requirements.  There I can  escape from  and restores my rl  batteries.  So for me it is Freedom Kingdom all the way.

• Like 1

What if they're air jordans?

I don't wear sports clothes.

I used to be a JK leatherworker back in the day, but unfortunately after loosing communication with a lot of my old friends, I've moved to the freedom isles  to retire to my nice homestead and start a line of designer sadles and leather.......accesories * Winks at Klaa*

I used to be a JK leatherworker back in the day, but unfortunately after loosing communication with a lot of my old friends, I've moved to the freedom isles  to retire to my nice homestead and start a line of designer sadles and leather.......accesories * Winks at Klaa*

fry+suspicious.gif

• Like 1

Ebonaura, because what I enjoy most in a game is working something from the ground up, helping to create a respective name and the overall excitement and achievement that is felt upon a win, even if that win comes as a defensive push back with definitive kills.

I have been in JK long ago many times in my years of on and off playing. Also have been in MR, and I can say there are many nice players in both kingdoms the overall excitement lacks for me if that was my only option.

P.S. I won't forget to mention that we have a great group of players. Along with the many spies that spend much of their time amongst us.

Edited by MaurizioAM

Jk epic, Hades is a great group of guys and of course all the buds in our JKH alliance.

People make wurm for me, so jk just had the people for me :)

Edited by Radni

I play my faction for the same reason I pay games online and not off. Realism. Being human is dangerous. I want that same danger in my online experience. 

I enjoy real enemies and not npc because they are smarter and willing to talk. You cant get that with npc. I am not blacklight because I don't have a need to harm others.

Epic gives me the feeling I look for in an online simulation. 

• Like 1