Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

Why are Challange rewards transferable?

Simply to drain money out of freedom for PVPers and try to use this <insert ,alsdjoisajdksalmdx.,sz9 here> to draw people to PVP ?

They should be forced on t he character that wins them. 

Why is it that 1 player can win multiple rewards?

The person that has no job can win it all while others just standby and watch? (or played by multiple people)

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 8

Well this round you could not use your characters you had to make a new character to play. I see your question being valid for the future if they connect the server so that you can use a portal to play challenge with your main, but for not it is the only fair way to distribute in my opinion.

• Like 2

Simply to drain money out of freedom for PVPers and try to use this <insert ,alsdjoisajdksalmdx.,sz9 here> to draw people to PVP ?

The person that has no job can win it all while others just standby and watch? (or played by multiple people)

jelly much?;)

• Like 2

If not in CA, where should it be? This is the best place to put it.

It makes sense they were transferable this round, since only alts could be used and no mains could be sent across to the cluster.

i wonder if it's going to stay this way for the next rounds, when we (supposedly) will be able to send mains across a portal, or if he plans on keeping it with coupon codes.

Seems like an odd question in this game.  Why wouldn't they be transferable?  That's like asking, "Why can we collect all these unique rare bones and spell books to sell to people who did not attend the kill?"  It's just another way to make Silver/Euro.  Which gives more people a reason to participate/farm.  I am not saying I agree with it, but I cannot see the difference.

Edited by Aaron_IRL
  • Like 1

Completely fair that one person can win multiple rewards. Lets say you were in a contest, Whoever builds a boat first gets something, 5 people who do it the fastest wins, What if you made 4 boats by the time someone made 1? Wouldnt you want to be able to get the rest of those rewards, Since you worked your but off to get as many rewards as you could? Aswell, if it was stuck on challenge, it would be a pretty pointless prize, have a mask for 30 days, yeah thats great isnt it. should just go on the test server and get myself a scale set, would last longer. 

A Better statement would be, Why are strange bones transferable, Or even sell-able? Or anything uniques drop? People travel far and wide across wurm to get these things, why should they be allowed to take the loot back home?

Cause this is a whole different cluster... it has nothing to do with anything that happens on freedom

Cause this is a whole different cluster... it has nothing to do with anything that happens on freedom

So your saying that, just because i play on lets say epic, im not allowed to bring any cash home to it because im on another cluster?

If so, Should just change uniques & every server to "Unique drops & drake/scale, Ada/Glimmer, And seryll" should all stay on one server, and stay on the world at all times like artifacts do. its the same method, its only fair that we are allowed to bring, specifically the rewards from challenge to the other servers, Not only just for the fact its a reward, but the titles, Titles on epic are meh, Titles on freedom are unique, Not like killing a dragon, but a challenge title, well, theres only one of these titles, Atleast for a while soo. 

It should definitely be transferable, People can play challenge without playing on the other servers. For them the rewards are completely useless. let them sell it so they can have more fun for the next round of challenge. 

So basically the fun of challange is being able to sell the reward at the end?

Why are there rewards if they are completely useless for the server you play to get them?

So basically the fun of challange is being able to sell the reward at the end?

Why are there rewards if they are completely useless for the server you play to get them?

Soo your calling coin & prem time useless, mk. 

I am not, Warrior claims that.

And yes, titles on freedom are " unique " so why would one be " forced "  to play on a PVP server to get certain titles? I want to sell my 100 HFC title then. If we are selling titles now.

Edited by whykillme

If I'm not mistaken the depot spits out coins, so money wouldn't be too valuable there :P

Seems like an odd question in this game.  Why wouldn't they be transferable?  That's like asking, "Why can we collect all these unique rare bones and spell books to sell to people who did not attend the kill?"  It's just another way to make Silver/Euro.  Which gives more people a reason to participate/farm.  I am not saying I agree with it, but I cannot see the difference.

This, I like the current system, I can play on an alt on challenge and send rewards to my main account. This is good, i like it. I do not want to ever send my main to challenge so that I grind there for 1 month and lose the skills. I want my main to grind skills on freedom isles and also want the premium rewards. I love the idea that I can get more premium for my main by playing on challenge with an alt (even if I have to pay premium for that alt). So yes, I want the rewards to be transferable, and -1 to the OP

And I love the idea of Drawing people to PvP via challenge because I play on chaos and I would love it if more people turned to PvP to increase the pop on PvP servers. This is a good step put forward to the PvP community of the game in a long time, always the game has been focused on Pve, am happy that my interest in the game is also getting focus, thanks rolf and please keep the rewards as they are.

Again, -1 to OP

Edited by Hashirama

If I'm not mistaken the depot spits out coins, so money wouldn't be too valuable there :P

The center one, in the last 5 days spit out some coin, most only got the coin once, so like 50s was spit out.  The big depots spit one out every like week or so, very rare chance. The beginning, no idea how much was spit out then

The center one, in the last 5 days spit out some coin, most only got the coin once, so like 50s was spit out.  The big depots spit one out every like week or so, very rare chance. The beginning, no idea how much was spit out then

I mean I just heard it from people, was told it spat out a gold coin at some point lol

Here's a question: Why are there 3 different PvP servers?

Well chaos is for those long term hardcore players who invested a lot, cant merge that with epic. Epic is for those who want to catch up to the badass players at a reasonable pace. and challenge is mainly just PvP and straight forward.

I mean I just heard it from people, was told it spat out a gold coin at some point lol

Well at the beginning, it spat out about 1.5g, Then stopped and near the end it spat out about 50s to 75s. Spread out across like 15 people ofcourse. but overall its about 1g to 2g tops was spread out to about 50 people.

Same thing as people winning a tome and sell the charges rather than letting someone who didnt already have that ability get it.  Greed over need.  I'm surprised you would oppose this with all the private loot killings.

• Like 1