Baloo

[WTA] SOLD-please close-Large Island Deed, SW Xanadu

Starting price 60s
Increments: 5s
Buyout: Entertain me :)

timer: auction_timer_1422237277.gif
snipe = +1 hour

Only bids here please

PM Baloo (in game or on forum) if you wish to be shown around by her alt, Bagheera.

This beautiful island is largely undeveloped and has huge potential. Feel free to visit before bidding:
A long and fairly large island located at S10, on the S11 border, the deed is called Timberwood, has some lovely views, private, heavily wooded with a full variety of trees.  See pictures at the base of this advert.

Size and Upkeep:
- Deed size is currently 59 x 101, with a 5 tile perimeter -
  The size could be reduced and the perimeter increased - to reduce the monthly upkeep
- Monthly upkeep is currently 11 silver, 91 copper and 80 iron
- There is 14 silver, 11 copper and 47 iron in the settlement coffers, which will last approx 33 days.

Guards:
- no spirit templar is hired,
- a guard tower, with 2 guards, protects the north side, where the castle and ceramic factory are built

Buildings:

Most clustered around the courtyard, with a castle like theme
This is where the token and spirit castle [courier cast = 92] are located.

Northern middle area, starting from the west dock side:
- Guest Cottage - structure only
- Place of Culture and Science, undeveloped
- Healers Demise - dwelling with Vyn altar, loom, etc
- Wild Animal House, with a crab in it
- Armoury, dwelling and workshop and dwelling
- Dragon Fire, basic dwelling, with loom upstairs, etc
- two "guard towers" hold the castle together

- Ceramic Factory, largely undeveloped, located on north coast, next to the guard tower

In the Southern area are:

- The Sandpit Inn, structure only and needs completing
- Toolshed, structure only and needs completing

Animals: besides the crab, there are:

- 20+ horses, some 3 speeds
- 5 dogs
- 12+ cows
- 4+ bulls

Mine and Ores
Has not been fully prospected, since ore veins were increased with reset.  However there is a large mine, although some of it has collapsed and has a "very good" iron vein blocking the path, which may need to be mined out or around to gain access to the original tunnel, where other ore veins will be found, like lots more iron, tin, gold and silver - and probably other ores too, as there are many mine tiles still to be explored.

Edit: A second mine has been found with iron and gold.

Other assets include:
Major roads are paved
A large enough farming area
Water fountain - another water tile found near main castle building
Cow / bull pens
Forges
Altars (fo and vyn)
Large and small carts - including 1 rare small cart * - worth 5s apparently

Knarr started #

Beds and large chests with random tools and items
BSBs with wemp, cotton, sprouts, etc
FSBs with veggies, 1000+ loaves of bread, etc
 [*] A small two wheel cart designed to be dragged by one person. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is made from walnut. You must use a mallet on the small cart in order to improve it. Ql: 28.391577, Dam: 0.0.

[#] You see a knarr under construction. Ql: 1.0004723, Dam: 0.0. The knarr needs 200 tenon, and 400 hull plank, and 1 square yard rig, and 3 keel section, and 200 iron rivets, and 8 thick rope, and 9 belaying pin, and 1 stern, and 400 peg, and 4 mooring rope, and 1 rudder, and 100 tar, and 80 deck board, and 10 oar to be finished.

nWV6nue.png

QUw3dOR.png

qR7bQQr.png

qkXGU8v.png

uR2jcdP.png

zKoYQJM.png

MFmyYNT.png

MG5I0YG.png

1GjUxdt.png

IsXq45H.png

Edited by Baloo

Is this the same one that shaksys sold for 55s a few days ago? If so, then I'm interested.

I might point out that the previous owner paid 75s for this island and I was offered 70s for it yesterday, which ofc has now been retracted.

The reason I was could buy it for 55s - as a speculative investment - was because the previous owner wanted a quick sale and wanted to move on. 

Edited by Baloo

Thread cleaned. Please keep it free from unnecessary discussions and try to post only actual bids or pertinent to the sale information.

Regards,

Samool (Board Moderator) 

• Like 2

I offered 70s yesterday but am retracting that bid. I'll offer 55s if it doesn't sell as it was just sold 2 days ago for 55s.

You know, Gino, only too well that it is worth a lot more than 70s !

ok dropped the starting price a little to get the bidding going - come on guys ...

I offered 70s yesterday but am retracting that bid. I'll offer 55s if it doesn't sell as it was just sold 2 days ago for 55s.

I became involved with this property when Baloo asked for my help finding water tiles, so I am privy to some details:

• W paid 75s initially and improved the island a lot since then.

W approached Baloo and asked them to sell off the island on their behalf as they didn't want the hassle.

Baloo has since then been improving the the property even further.

Ginodeal aka Unluckyone has been doing every slimy and under handed thing they can to push the price down and ensure they win this auction. If I had the silver to buy the island out or I was in Baloo's place and no one else bid for this property, I would ship all the dirt off it, collapse the mines then surface mine the whole thing below sea level.

His behaviour in all of this, would have had him outted and ostracised a few years ago on Exodus. I have marked him as someone I will have no dealings with in the furture.

Considering:

• How large the island is,

How private it is without neighbours,

All the resources it has

The location for trading and travelling between servers,

How all the annoying things like finding water and iron are taken care of.

How it already has a smashing castle to move into.

This is definitely worth a lot more than is being asked for it. People used to spend or work more to make a dirt island 1/4 the size of this.

Don't believe me?

Ask Baloo for a tour and go see for yourself.

I became involved with this property when Baloo asked for my help finding water tiles, so I am privy to some details:

• W paid 75s initially and improved the island a lot since then.

W approached Baloo and asked them to sell off the island on their behalf as they didn't want the hassle.

Baloo has since then been improving the the property even further.

Ginodeal aka Unluckyone has been doing every slimy and under handed thing they can to push the price down and ensure they win this auction. If I had the silver to buy the island out or I was in Baloo's place and no one else bid for this property, I would ship all the dirt off it, collapse the mines then surface mine the whole thing below sea level.

His behaviour in all of this, would have had him outted and ostracised a few years ago on Exodus. I have marked him as someone I will have no dealings with in the furture.

Considering:

• How large the island is,

How private it is without neighbours,

All the resources it has

The location for trading and travelling between servers,

How all the annoying things like finding water and iron are taken care of.

How it already has a smashing castle to move into.

This is definitely worth a lot more than is being asked for it. People used to spend or work more to make a dirt island 1/4 the size of this.

Don't believe me?

Ask Baloo for a tour and go see for yourself.

Acctually im not bashing I was interested in the island and know it was just sold for 55s two days prior to this auction because I had made a deal with the previouse owner. I offered baloo more money then what she payed so she could make a profit on it. I dont appreciate you insulting me and slandering my name. I spoke with Baloo already in game but might as well make this public then. I am cancelling me buyout offer and done with this transaction. I hope your able to sell it Baloo best of luck.

Alright 60s I was gonna offer Shayla that anyways but couldn't get people online to offer.

Are all of the writs included? I know Shaksys was saying he had some person who hadn't been on in a while that owns a house. But if all of that has been resolved then I bid 65s.

Yes, all writs of all buildings are included as the last villager has taken the stuff that he wanted.

Thank you for your bid of 65s.

Buyout turned down, as this island is worth more than 75s, especially after the improvements i have made...

Edited by Baloo

Your island is great, but the price is too high. Maybe if you did not sell your Island, write to me, I buy for less price.

A second mine has been found with iron and gold.

Some further improvements made to the deed today.