Sign in to follow this  
Rolandt

Sparkyrich Call off vote!

Lets make it happen!  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sparkyrich call off tomorrow and get 50 Jewelry smithing?

The dear Wurmian "Sparkyrich" is considering calling off tomorrow to obtain his Jewelry smithing certificate.... Lets urge this wurmian to make the right choice!

Moved to Town Square.

Edited by Samool

Bah, should just not sleep.

Can get 50 JS and still make it in time for work!

• Like 1

What an awesome idea, day off from work, wurming. 50 JS goal is cherries on top of the cake. ;)

Edited by Raybarg

Although I always abstain from voting within any polling posts, something of this import gives me pause for a fraction of a millisecond to consider being inconsiderate. That timeframe being too short for any decisive decision making, I must defer to my strident stance of non-imposition of polliticing.

All seriousness aside then, I would rather vote for more moderated inquisitions into the displacement of inconclusive infinite particulate as justification for temporal stability within this labeled sector of otherwise whited out mellow blankness. If ya kno wat eye meen.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Real life should always be over gaming.

What is real life? I am confused. ;)

• Like 1

Real life should always be over gaming.

work life should never be more important than real life ;D

• Like 3

Although I always abstain from voting within any polling posts, something of this import gives me pause for a fraction of a millisecond to consider being inconsiderate. That timeframe being too short for any decisive decision making, I must defer to my strident stance of non-imposition of polliticing.

All seriousness aside then, I would rather vote for more moderated inquisitions into the displacement of inconclusive infinite particulate as justification for temporal stability within this labeled sector of otherwise whited out mellow blankness. If ya kno wat eye meen.

=Ayes=

Spoken like a true politician. ;)

Any excuse to call out of work and play is a yes to me! ;) (As long as you have the time and bills are paid that is! Priorities!)

I just read that this year's flu vaccine is only 23 percent effective, so that should be as good an excuse as any. How can people be expected to work in these conditions?