Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Whats your Best Horse name?

LightningWar    a.k.a. "blitzkrieg".  It's on Chaos.  Niiiice.

Ummm... is this a joke?  My newest 5s, 7 trait (not counting Gold color) is .... WartPick.  Dammit.

• Like 1

Members
PipPip
521 posts
LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

First Thank You for bringing back memories of some of my favorite horses.

My best breeding mare ever was a black one named RunSweet (she still lives at a friends since I left Indy). :D

My first horse ever and longest living was RageBaxter he had 2 positive and 2 negative traits and lived for 5 years as the King of my leather horse field until I left for Deli.

Currently I ride GallantSwift and I too have a WingWing. B)

Every horse I had born with Rolf in the name was crappy. :rolleyes:

I've recently had a foal born with the name KissRolf. Nice little 4 speed with no bad traits. :D

• Like 1

Osioosio

I remember well my old horse on Independence with this name. The reason being that after the "good" idea was implemented to have mounted horses able to be targeted and killed by aggros, my poor Osioosio was killed.

I sadly mourned his loss for a time and then realized that the cruel change made would evoke no sympathy in return. After carrying him home, I quietly buried him within the farm fields where he so happily spent most of his time contentedly grazing away. Within your brief post I am happy to see that his spirit has arisen into these lands once again, although I detect that taint of sadness still does remain.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 3

I used to have an amazing hell horse called Honeyprancer. It's not an outright hilarious name but I enjoyed it, being on a PvP server and all that.

so menacing..striking fear  in the hearts and eyes of the targeted.  well actually could be a good trick..after all..who could kill honeyprancer..just how could you??!!!

• Like 2

I remember well my old horse on Independence with this name. The reason being that after the "good" idea was implemented to have mounted horses able to be targeted and killed by aggros, my poor Osioosio was killed.

I sadly mourned his loss for a time and then realized that the cruel change made would evoke no sympathy in return. After carrying him home, I quietly buried him within the farm fields where he so happily spent most of his time contentedly grazing away. Within your brief post I am happy to see that his spirit has arisen into these lands once again, although I detect that taint of sadness still does remain.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

well his birth name prolly was Osio but he was a nervous horse that studdered  mob comes up to him..hey..what's your name!? uh uh..osi...oo...uh..osio...  ..chomp!  my humor aside it's always great to read of people celebrating their wurm pets.  I think it was brash_endeavors that had a very touching somewhat hilarious unbelievable story of a horse seperated from her for what seemed a year or more.....to truly find it still alive.  this made me happy, was having a down day starting out

favourites of mine are Bomwar, Pearlabia and Fastlightning.

and the unmistakable, windmark (tho it would be funnier as a brown horse)

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 2

Lightningoblivion and Warblood are probably my two favourites from what we've had.

Edited by Ehizellbob

[03:46:53] You target Venerable fat Callcall.

Not mine, but I found the name very interesting.

C'mon now guys.. the best name possible is CLEARLY Potmountain.

Imagine it.. a mountain of pots.

C'mon now guys.. the best name possible is CLEARLY Potmountain.

Imagine it.. a mountain of pots.

I beg to differ. My new favorite: FlashPie (eh-hem!)

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 1

Aww, little SadDream.  :(

I have had a few with the "Sad" family name upon Xanadu. Sadly they also departed due to poor stats. Perhaps it was a prophetic indication of their soon to be departure.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Current best ones - Vanillahappy and Fantasychaser [both kneeling down in front of me of course]

Pimdged.jpg                        FJun0a5.jpg

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

Unfortunately Gallantswift is no longer with me he got attacked by a troll while I was going up a very long hill with no stamina but he will be replaced by either HappyRock or Doghunting born this week.  

So as sooon as he comes of age Dogs on Deli Beware :P

I had one named Kissed on Deli -- the "ED"  name suffix actually gave me some other good ones too  I forget them now. One name was  Rocked

One of my favorites was a yellow horse named Pot Pie.  Nothing fancy I always just got warm fuzzies from his name, being yellow always made me think "Chicken Pot Pie" in my head.. 

I have had other good ones over the year like Faststrong, Huntingbelle, Babechaser. I love all of the various Happy names. I have a Rockrock that amuses me too, it reminds me of flinstone's BammBamm.

Alyeska gave me one when I came back named Fantasygold and I like that one too, and ride it a lot. It has all the fancy horse armor and stuff.  

I mostly ride Dogkiss these days even if his name is kinda ... wet and slobbery :P but friendly and happy.

But I remember Pot Pie the best.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 3

Thought it was pretty cool i had these 3 matching names  :D

[17:15:16] You start to tend to Venerable fat Wilddream.

[17:16:00] You start to tend to Young Happydream.

[17:16:08] You start to tend to Venerable fat Fastnapa.

As a side not, no my grooming is not that fast i cancelled it just so I could lift the names from event tab  :P

Potwarrior, the Rastafari horse.

Survived many ridiculous adventures, sired many ridiculous names.

Lightningpot, Happypot, Huntingpot.

We were on a mission.

Edited by Makarus
  • Like 2

Runpot was my bro. We delivered the finest wemp across Indy... until one day, he and I ran into a pack of 23 wolves. My buddy dropped in less than 10 seconds. Enraged, I slaughtered all 23 without stopping to bandage.

6KxkrJc.jpg

Butchering my friend, I ate his meat for the next week and mummified his other remains (giftwrapped them). I've kept them in a small chest in my house for like 5 years now.

Aeris (the corpse artist) thinks it's creepy of me.  ;) 

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 6

[both kneeling down in front of me of course]

That sounds soooo wrong.

Briskkiss, female, 4 speed, Xanadu. Tends to smooch quickly with her male companion then quickly dashes away, much to Swifttear's dismay.

=Ayes=