Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Whats your Best Horse name?

Heartmaster is still my favorite; also have Heartstrong, Wildeagle, Lightningdance, Roseheart, Goldheart, and my favorite pair Northkiss and Kissnorth

• Like 2

Piesomething. Renamed after I told the GM when he was respawning a bugged horse it's name was pie something let me go look it up and I came

Back, it was named that.

• Like 3

[01:35:21] Venerable fat Potcloud stop dragging a large cart

lmao

My best and favorite horse was Rainlace, even if her name wasn't that great... and even tho I ended up bludgeoning her cause I moved servers,.... anyway.. been getting a lot of good names

Falconwing, Honeyhoney, Lightningfast & Heartfantasy.

• Like 1

Well...  My main character is Warmark  (old toon is Warhaft - thus the Forum name)

I was gifted a horse with the name  Old Warmark  by a gentleman who was travelling and happened to see my name as he passed by my deed.  He knew a friend who had a 4 speed horse with my exact character name.  :-)   He obtained the horse from his friend and gave him to me...  :-)

• Like 7

I have a pair of black horses I've had for a few years, Flashnotch and Flashdom. Only 3 speeds but I like em for pulling the lg cart around the area and with leather barding hitched to a green cart they look cool too.

A fair few good named ones on Xanadu but since they go to horse heaven until I have 5 speeds bred, I don't make much out of their names.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

A black horse: Sweet Rolf

A white horse: Flash Tail

A grey horse: Dog Ears

Lightninglightning..it was the slowest horse I ever had. Also I had one called Rocked :D

• Like 2

Heartmaster is still my favorite; also have Heartstrong, Wildeagle, Lightningdance, Roseheart, Goldheart, and my favorite pair Northkiss and Kissnorth

Ironically I have a horse that I bought off you that Heartmaster sired named Southeast. My personal fave is a 5 speeder that I have on release named Bearwarrior.

• Like 5

First Thank You for bringing back memories of some of my favorite horses.

My best breeding mare ever was a black one named RunSweet (she still lives at a friends since I left Indy). :D

My first horse ever and longest living was RageBaxter he had 2 positive and 2 negative traits and lived for 5 years as the King of my leather horse field until I left for Deli.

Currently I ride GallantSwift and I too have a WingWing. B)

Every horse I had born with Rolf in the name was crappy. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bachus

Ragemountain, Silverdog, Potcloud, Wingmaestro, Warriorblood, Rageblood.. Many many horses with awesome names :)

• Like 1

Ironically I have a horse that I bought off you that Heartmaster sired named Southeast. My personal fave is a 5 speeder that I have on release named Bearwarrior.

Yes, I keep Heartmaster around :) He'll live to be a very old horse.

Goldqueen- my best and fastest horse ever

Glad she's working out for you!  :P

• Like 1

my very first foal on xanadu opening was rolfrain.  i kept hoping rolf would come adopt him and be his godfather and bring prezzies for him. never happened.  come on rolf..still time..he's still alive..make it rain make it rain

I was gifted a horse named potfantasy.  He was fun to ride

Edited by Greasygrundle
  • Like 2