Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

Whats your Best Horse name?

Thought this would be fun as i have has some awesome names recently!!

Brown Female 5 speed Warrior Xena!!!

Brown male 5 speed IRON MAN ( This one is my neighbors Wargasms)

• Like 5

Sadsad.  'twas my best horse before it because a rather mediocre meal many moons ago.

• Like 1

Heartstrong, he was the offspring of my first 5 speeder horse named Copperstrong.

Really awesome horse <3

• Like 1

Happyhappy, Fastfast, Paintrain, Heartgold, Warhoney, dont forget my favorite cart horses Manchaser and Kisshunting

I have tons more, I am sure they come to me in time, but this will do for now :)

• Like 2

I had an IronMountain one time, poor little fellow was killed by a troll in a mine, go figure...

• Like 3

Viti - you have a manchaser? Male or female? Babechaser is a female horse.

• Like 1

I have seen Piechaser, Walkingwalking and someones horse that a GM respawned as Piesomething

• Like 1

Rockhard has to be my best one yet, but  have Fasthunting, Lightninghard, and the all time bestest Potgold  B)

• Like 1

Blooddance is my favourite, also had Ironqueen and Warhard.

I've had a few that are interesting. The first horse I ever bred is grey with the name CloudAlly. I think HeartDream is kind of nice. As is WildGallant. Probably the one that sticks out the most is LightningEars!

Fast Man

Wild Warrior (5sp hell horsie)

Kiss Xena (also 5sp hell horsie)

Wild Wing

(and my favourite one, Gallant Cloud)

once had a 1 speed named dickafellow, i figured it best be a 1 speed and not a 5 speed >.>

• Like 1

when i see horse with name rocky   or something close to it.. i kill it...

i got once whitepearl  horse called same as my deed on exodus :D

most favorite are still horses with rolf in name

Sweetheart, Paintrain, and Potpie all come to mind.  Good ones I've seen around were Wildwest and Raindance.

A few months ago I bred an 8-trait five-speed hell horse. This wasn't an ordinary hell horse, though. It had a wonderful name, blending in my mind the richness of commerce and the beauty of nature. I rode no other horse for weeks. We were the best of friends, inseparable.

Tragically, while riding my friend to the troll king slaying in the north of Independence I got lost, and fearing I would miss the event, I accepted an invitation to the settlement where the fight would take place so I could Recall Home there. In my haste I had to leave behind my cherished horse, who I left wandering the wilderness, hoping that his death would cause me less pain because it would take place out of sight. But never not out of mind.

Wonder of wonders, fast forward weeks or months (I lost track of time mourning my dear friend) and someone sends me a message asking if this 8-trait hell horse they found wandering near Samling was mine! Sure enough, it was, and on my next return to Independence I hope to be reunited with my pal at last. I'll see you soon, Goldenrain!

• Like 9