Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 3

"There is research and testing going on to see if we can start out by addressing some recent performance issues."

I hope not only recent issues will be looked at, but also performance in general especialy big towns and big groups of players in local giving alot of lag issues

• Like 1

Can we get some consistency?  Week and Progress Week 3 makes me think there have been 2 news updates previous to this one, however that is not the case.  Last year you guys numbered them in ordered, and didn't pander to which week of the year it was.  I feel like this was less confusing.  Please consider doing this again for the greater good! :D

Can we get some consistency?  Week and Progress Week 3 makes me think there have been 2 news updates previous to this one, however that is not the case.  Last year you guys numbered them in ordered, and didn't pander to which week of the year it was.  I feel like this was less confusing.  Please consider doing this again for the greater good! :D

January 15th is actually the 3rd week of 2015 if you check most methods of counting the weeks in the year.

http://www.epochconverter.com/date-and-time/weeknumbers-by-year.php

They did not number them in order, they numbered them based on which week of the year it is. It has always been like that, for as long as I play at least, which is nearly 2 years. :)

Maybe it seemed that way, because there was an update pretty much every week and it shows now because the first update of the new year is in week 3 :)

If I do end up to be wrong (which is ofcourse very possible, haha) then I really have looked at it wrong and really thought and expected them to be numbered by week =-)

Edited by Viti
  • Like 1

They did number them last year based on which week of the year it was...otherwise the number would have never gotten so high, after all the entire team took 3 months off after xanadu release, and RedBaron had that extra time for his bouncing baby birthing.

Hi all,

I´m playing in Epic cluster, since two years ago approx. I have some doubts, about Epic cluster in general and Serenity in particular.

1- The last soundtrack was announced a month ago approx. I can hear it on spotify, but still I have not listened none song in game. Why?

2- The new boats model was announced at may 22 2014 . The last notice where you speak about it, (I think so) was in august:

Boats

We have not updated you for a while on the progress of the new Boat models.

They have not been forgotten and right now we are working on the collisions for them.

still you working in the collisions ?

3-The Epic server population, decreased considerably in last year. In consequence, the  entertainment of the current players, has been decreased also.

What do you think about this?

have you thinking something to do, in order to increase population?

Thanks 

Edited by M4elus
  • Like 1