Sign in to follow this  
Libila_Is_OP

minor buff to Artifacts and unique weapons

This is a simple suggestion, nothing game breaking or overly difficult. Give a buff to the artifact weapons overall, increase their chance to hit, parry, and oneshot people. Wurm would be a much better place if I could one shot everyone, I mean it is an artifact after all and they require hours of work to recover.

Please give any thoughts or suggestions but try not to troll my topic plz

• Like 1

my thoughts exactly no sense in having the typical 2 hander swing timers should be more like small axes if anything

Edited by Libila_Is_OP

Lemme guess, MR chaos forum alt?

Or a bl chaos forum alt pretending to be a MR chaos forum alt run by a Jk sleeper agent

Wurmception

• Like 2

Yeah pretty sure not mr alt. seeing the posts he is digging a grave to mr. Trick that I..le uses a lot. Forum pvp has reached a new level.

Edited by Argustin

TBH, I think all the artifacts should have have a chance to backfire, not just the orb. Like, you use the mouth and suddenly lose an hour of sleep bonus, or use the ear and it steals a gem from you. Use the eye and it nolo's all your enemies. Scale shieldbashes you randomly, finger gets stuck up your bum. Crown chains you down and whips you. Rod continues to be useless. Charm tames or untames your horse when enemies hit local. And the weapons, ofcourse, randomly hit you instead.

• Like 2

TBH, I think all the artifacts should have have a chance to backfire, not just the orb. Like, you use the mouth and suddenly lose an hour of sleep bonus, or use the ear and it steals a gem from you. Use the eye and it nolo's all your enemies. Scale shieldbashes you randomly, finger gets stuck up your bum. Crown chains you down and whips you. Rod continues to be useless. Charm tames or untames your horse when enemies hit local. And the weapons, ofcourse, randomly hit you instead.

*circus music*