Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRonin

Lead hitched large carts

+1 this, or fix the silly floating infront of the cart bug, or better yet: both :)

+1. This is one my most desired additions.

Please for goodness sake, make this useful, not some over nerfed piece of garbage. 

1. Make sure the cart stays close enough so the player can access inventory.

2. No movement speed penalties. Vehicles go faster than players so adding a movement speed penalty is excessive and unnecessary.

3. A player can only lead one vehicle at a time.

This would be great, but might need to be tied to drag not lead, since you can lead 4 things, imagine leading 4 wagons with 9 creates of stuff, cool but probably too much.

+1 I was just thinking about this the other day when I was building a road, I think it is a much needed add, and why not, people lead hitched animals around all the time irl

Leading a cart with horses hitched. A popular suggestion (see all likes on OP) from a while ago of which nothing came of it. Still a nice idea me thinks. Don't see much problem with it, only a beneficial thing to have added for working around the area when you need to be on the ground to do things. Yea!

=Ayes=

+1

Was thinking of posting the same suggestion and all of a sudden i stumble upon this thread. How is this forgotten and ignored? This feature would really improve the gameplay and make it closer to the real life btw (This is a sandbox after all, isn't it?).

+1 this should have been ingame long ago!! its just logic to be able to lead a hitched cart

+1 as always. i tis a simple thing that would make life smoother for players.

Edited by Chiqa

+1!

I agree that no speed change should be needed as well.  You can lead the horses as fast as you can walk, and seeing how the horses are the ones pulling the cart, logically there would be no encumbrance slowing you down, and you would get no bonus speed from the horses.

Not to derail the tread here, but what about this ...  I'm driving a cart/wagon.  I can lead horses while driving the cart/wagon.  Can I lead horses hitched to a cart or wagon while I'm driving a cart/wagon?  I could see positives and negatives to this, and it just might be to complex to code properly, but I thought I would pop it in.  :)

Edited by Dorian
  • Like 1