Sign in to follow this  
Nordlys

PC Rare 2h Sword, 90ql, 102ms, 89nimb, 92coc

Want to make a price check for this sword.

Offers will be refused, by thread or by pm, thanks. :)

9SU02kU.jpg

90ql

[12:58:45] A large heavy sword almost as tall as a ten year old child. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. You will want to polish the two handed sword with a pelt before you improve it.

[12:58:45] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [89]

[12:58:45] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [92]

[12:58:45] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [102]

Edited by Nordlys

prob like 15s~ You kinda goofed a bit with the enchants, it still needs like an offensive chant, or LT, and if it needs to be dispelled it will remove the nimbleness first. Nice sword tho.

if you take nim off, so a Fo can drop LT on, it is still a lovely start on an awesome sword.

Mind stealer is the first spell listed, so I am pretty sure that it would be the first spell to be removed on dispel. Also, there is no reason to remove nimbleness to cast LT. LT will stack with the spells currently on the sword with no problems.

• Like 2

Very nice!  I'll echo that adding a reasonable LT cast (75+) will definately give you a 15s - 20s sword, possibly a bit more.  Something this nice should go to auction, really (if you wanted to sell it).

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments! :)

Actually, i think Macadelic is right, since LT stacks with these spells.

Also, i see that i have listed the spells in wrong order, i'm sorry for that - its now fixed. And a picture has been added.

Edited by Nordlys