Sign in to follow this  
Ordecc

Recap on bugged achievements

So, Challenge is over and I can give a bit of a recap on bugged achievements now. Actually, at the end every second achievement left wasn't working and most of them are really time-consuming and even more time-consuming when you try to re-check if everything was done correct indeed. Frustrating, really. I hope that you will fix most of them by the next challenge.

"Most personal goals accomplished" position was also affected by these bugs and it ruined the competition completely. Also, you should probably think of a way to remove some personal goals from challenge(e.g kill an eagle spirit, climb a high mountain, etc.) as they're impossible to complete here.

Bugged achievements list:

Deforestation(cut 1000 trees) - planted 1000 sprouts(got "Fo's favorite") and cut down every single one of them, about 500 using a saw instead of hatchet. With normal trees this should be like 1300-1500 total(grinded them for this achievement as well. Didn't check this one after recent patch

Environmental Hero(10 000 items in trash heap) - my first try was with 20 trash heaps which I filled to full during few days for about 6 times. After that I built 80 additional trash heaps and wasted more than 4 hours in one session waiting for ~12k items to decay. Didn't check this one after recent patch

Moved a Mountain(drag a cart for 1250 tiles) - wasn't fixed in the patch

Rider of the Apocalypse(ride 4000 tiles on a horse in one session) - wasn't fixed in the patch. Although similar ones(Trucker, Joyrider) are working

Lord of War(smith an axe, a sword, a maul, a shield)  - tried every type available

Pirate(Lockpick five boats)

You Beauty(wear bracelet, necklace, ring at the same time) - wearing a bracelet is bugged and it goes back in the invetory if you try to relog.

Demolisher(destroy a structure using catapult) - destroyed 2 sheds completely(one of them was enemy's, other was mine) and never got the achievement. Even though I'm not sure about the point on the leaderboard, probably it's still added up.

Under the Influence(drink a potion) - got one point on the leaderboard after drinking, but no achievement in the list.

Ambitious(do 100 000 actions)

Not sure about these:

Chief Mate(ebmark rowing boat and sailing boat as a captain), Cap'n(embark all boats as a captain) - probably were fixed in the last patch since I've got Chief Mate on the alt, but none of them on my main.

Just a Cold(catch a disease) - was bugged somehow on my main as I tried to tend 10 animals(most of them were diseased) during 3 days, stood on the same tile with them for a long time as well, got nothing, but my alt got a disease on the first day by simple standing in the pile of animals.

This is not a complete list yet and will add more if something pops up in mind.

just a cold requires horses and players to be stood on the same tile, i managed to get that one on personal achievements 

Got deforestation, even before the patch.

Environmental Hero I can confirm is bugged, we tried many different ways.

Drag cart 1250 I can confirm is bugged.

Rider of the Apocalypse some people got some people didnt, had a few allliance mates get it.

Lord of War I can confirm is bugged.

Pirate, confirm

You Beaty was fixed with the patch, I got that one after patch. It only worked with gold, it did not trigger with an adi ring.

Demolisher is bugged, I destroyed many many structures with a catapult. I believe the problem lies with the new debris system.

Under the influence required 5 potions. I got that one.

I had ambitious for doing 100k actions, in my achievement list....

Chief Mate and Cap'n I could not trigger, another one some people got and others did not.

Just a cold I got, using 4 bison in a 1x1 pin standing with them overnight.

So to review, I got several that you couldnt, I was on death tabs many times getting the many different weapon ones, the warrior for 1100 rank, had all 3 for the 3 different types of kingdom titles, and drakeslayer which you were not a part of...so... I demand a manual review before any award is given. I would have been ahead anyway but my net went out at 3am, I had 5 more lined up.

So to review, I got several that you couldnt, I was on death tabs many times getting the many different weapon ones, the warrior for 1100 rank, had all 3 for the 3 different types of kingdom titles, and drakeslayer which you were not a part of...so... I demand a manual review before any award is given. I would have been ahead anyway but my net went out at 3am, I had 5 more lined up.

Do you mean that you've got several bugged ones which didn't work for me even though I'm sure that all the requirements were met and still demand some kind of a review? And btw, no clue on where did you get the idea of me getting 120 achievements over 2 days because I've played since the very start and had ~15 days of playtime total at the end.

Please keep the topic clean of this as its main purpose is to report bugged achievements. Thanks.