Sign in to follow this  
DOE

Epic cr nerf on home servers

On home servers for the epic cluster you get a penalty in fighting if your enemy kingdom. Maybe have it the other way around? I am just trying to help pvp here :)

Too many arguments for both(nerfing enemy or the kingdom) creating pvp

+0 if it happens w/e, if it doesn't still w/e.

Would be much better just to get rid of the nerf altogether :) And while hes at it get rid of the home server reputation system,.

• Like 4

i think that they should just remove the nerf, make it equals to elevation!

cr nerf doesn't affect you offline, sorry

said the one that only does pvp when the other faction is nerfed, or you have a mine hop, and if it gets sticky, you run

• Like 2

said the one that only does pvp when the other faction is nerfed, or you have a mine hop, and if it gets sticky, you run

wat lol

It seems like the point was entirely missed, a cr buff to enemy on home servers just makes slaying noobs/weak/solo people easier, it's already easy as you can tell by this group getting 7 kills in the last 2 days on desertion.  A cr buff isn't going to change anything when they run/log off from people that are clearly capable of killing them regardless.  I mean, one guy running away on foot in plate, one guy running to a tower with a gorilla (???) and the others just going who knows where, not really game material for killing people going after them or even trying to take out one

The home servers are PvP servers that are supposed to be safer for new players. This is contradicted by the corruption of the original idea which made home servers permanent homes for players who do not wish to PvP on a PvP server. While this is fine, they should not receive protection from game mechanics for riding alone with no intention of defending themselves or their property.

With that said, this change would hurt actual newbies, but those are in short supply and usually quit long before being killed by an enemy player.

+1

Also, please remove hunted from the game entirely as Rhianna said. Newbies are at more of a risk from alt abusers and metagamers (no name and shame, we all know who) than legitimate enemy players. Home servers are PvP servers too, and the residents are more than capable of dealing with things themselves. The majority knows what is right in this case.

I'll agree to this if the 50ql cap on non-iron ores is removed.

With that said, this change would hurt actual newbies, but those are in short supply and usually quit long before being killed by an enemy player.

Except it really wouldn't, since the cr nerf doesn't help new players at all.

It is only helps you if you are able to defend yourself in the first place.

I'll agree to this if the 50ql cap on non-iron ores is removed.

Except it really wouldn't, since the cr nerf doesn't help new players at all.

It is only helps you if you are able to defend yourself in the first place.

True.

Remove the ore cap, because honestly it does nothing, it doesn't encourage people to go to Elevation, it doesn't encourage trading, nothing at all (spoken as MR only, I don't know other kingdoms)

Enemy are still at a disadvantage because everywhere is enemy land, there is no 'safe' zone, the entire map is potentially full of enemy and enemy towers.  However, they have one massive advantage, they still have impenetrable nolocate casts and 5 minute log outs.  Nothing can beat nolocate, so when you can't even find them, you still don't have time to break into a mine within 5 minutes.

The cr nerf honestly doesn't change anything.  The people that die will still die because they don't know what to do/don't listen/dont have pvp skills anyway, it's just what it is.  The enemy will still die when we come if they fight us. 

So I'm all for changing the cr nerf to nothing if ore caps are removed, and enemy server log outs are increased to one hour if nolo is to remain the same

• Like 2

Remove the ore cap, because honestly it does nothing, it doesn't encourage people to go to Elevation, it doesn't encourage trading, nothing at all (spoken as MR only, I don't know other kingdoms)

JK confirmed; I think it might encourage a round trip from BLH to the Cobra, but that's just a bit different.

IMO remove ore cap, remove CR nerf, fix nolo, and fix the stupid infinite log out timer bug.