Sign in to follow this  
Thea

[SOLD, CLOSE]WTA Green Tome of Magic

Hi everyone, i want to auction this rare item as i don't need it myself.

[19:02:29] The green leather covers will reveal the secrets of high magic for the one who dares open them. It has 1 charges left.

2yopoon.jpg

Using this book will give you a special sorcery skill used with karma points(500). This one will give you ability to summon powerfull worgs (as a pet so you can command it).

You will get a new sorcery title 'Worgmaster' and permanent buff to internal resistance 15% and permanent debuff to fire resistance 10% (weakness).

This book has only 1 use left and it will be consumed when used.

Im looking to sell this for euros only and verified paypal. (Will also accept direct bank transfer in finland).

Starting bid: 100€

Min. increment: 5€

Buyout: taking offers

Reserve: none but i keep rights to end this auction in any case or reson (sorry i've been asked this book few times already).

Time: 5 days (+1h snipe-protection)

SOLD VIA BUYOUT, Thanks everyone!

Buyer must pay paypal / or other transfer fees. I will cover in-game mail/delivery cost.

I think the book is mailable and i will send it when i receive payment. Using instant mailbox so no additional waiting needed. (In case it cannot mail i will deliver excl. wild)

Also pickup is possible at my deed: se-inde, Blueberry Ridge 43x 59y.

Happy biddings :)

Edited by Thea
  • Like 1

Buyout successful! Thanks so much, Thea! Great seller, and recommend buying things from this player to anyone! Very quick and professional!

• Like 2