Sign in to follow this  
Horsch

spin off of the SOTG topic discussion, suggestion

Sping off of the SOTG topic discussion, suggestion.  

57 members have voted

1. 1. should SOTG be changed to BL only spell and removed from paths?

• no, just no.
    • yes, i concur with this idea.

remove SOTG from path of insanity, remove path of hate dmg bonus, and the path of knowledge, infact, remove meditation period.

instead, provide the SOTG ability, 50pc dmg reduction as a spell for Libila priests only, cooldown for spell is 10 minutes, spell lasts 10 minutes.

reason for libila, is because if you look at it as WL vs BL, WL has pate of hate abilities as passive pretty much( mag priests with passive dmg bonus), FO priests  has path of love abilities + some( lots of healing spells), vyn i think have path of knowledge with increased skill gain passives?

i havn't personally researched any of this stuff to confirm it, i'm just assuming like alot of people assume things like saying things about SOTG.

simple vote, yes or no. haha

I see what you're saying, but I feel that the other paths should just be made to match the benefits of shield of the gone as it already is.

Edited by Ocean
  • Like 1

I think that removing it from paths is kind of taking it out of context, also as a priest ability there is no limit on just using multiple priests to cast it, also if you were able to put that on mobs (like maybe a zomb troll etc maybe ur horse) that would be overpowered to hell, also would unbalance WL.

Libila priest is supposed to be balanced to what WL has in each 3 priest, but this would really not help imho.

• Like 1

I think that removing it from paths is kind of taking it out of context, also as a priest ability there is no limit on just using multiple priests to cast it, also if you were able to put that on mobs (like maybe a zomb troll etc maybe ur horse) that would be overpowered to hell, also would unbalance WL.

Libila priest is supposed to be balanced to what WL has in each 3 priest, but this would really not help imho.

what does that stone skin spell do? people use that all the time on their horses... OP if you ask me!

what does that stone skin spell do? people use that all the time on their horses... OP if you ask me!

WL can do that, + heal their horses.... SO VERY OP. 

how about preventing using spells on horses period. i agree with that!

Is this serious, or just the single worst troll post on this entire forum? 

If the former, RIP Protunia...

• Like 1

"Lets give the most overpowered and controversial meditation skill to one kingdom"

Doesnt sound like a good idea to me personally. I wonder if you would have made the same suggestion if you didnt happen to be BL :)

• Like 3

And penalise all nonpriests, ergo most PvE players? -1

non priests can craft? priests are already penalized just for being priests. GG.

"Lets give the most overpowered and controversial meditation skill to one kingdom"

Doesnt sound like a good idea to me personally. I wonder if you would have made the same suggestion if you didnt happen to be BL :)

It would be more useful as JK. It would be useful when we're tearing down deeds on the road south of Strongbox.

if JKH didnt try killing me, i woulda kept on the path of being a mag priest for the passive dmg buffs AND the passive that has a %50 chance to keep items upon death. THAT is op. or went fo priest, cause everyone knows their healing capabilities are op.

just saying.

so yes, i would have. this is balance. of WL vs BL.

^ "Mag is OP, Fo is OP, JK is OP"

Gee, why are we dying to players with SotG if we're so OP? Is SotG more OP than we are?

Fo have Oakshell dont they? thats pretty much same thing for mobs

and the path of knowledge, infact, remove meditation period.

You suggest to remove the whole path? Remove yourself from here.

• Like 1

You suggest to remove the whole path? Remove yourself from here.

the actual question on the poll is regarding just remove sotg and add it to b l priest only.

Meditation is nothing you can simply buy just like the accounts you brought.

M3d1tat1øn 2 LMG 4 u!

[18:45:00] <Permo> stupidest thread 2k15

Edited by princesszelda

Fo have Oakshell dont they? thats pretty much same thing for mobs

except doesn't reduce overall damage...

barding plus sotg is stronger than just Oakshell.....

^ Wait.... horses can get gone now too? SotG is OP, confirmed.

/sarcasm    Shank, I think you meant armor, not barding.

Honestly giving a supposed unbalanced meditation effect to one kingdom would be even more unbalancing.  Should just pull high level meditation advantages off the epic server at least. simple solution, or a start at least.

• Like 1