Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Has anybody seen my corbita

I really don't know where to put this so someone please move this topic where you think it belong. If someone see my corbita by name Storm somewhere in north part of Xanadu, please send me a message whit it's location as i don't know where it is or it can be. I'm trying to find it for 2 days whitout luck and really have no ideas what to do anymore :/

If you have not done so already try contacting a GM to see if he/she can assist you. With it being lost on Freedom you might stand a chance of recovery if it was stolen.

Also any other boats you have you should strongly think about locking them. Any QL lock will do on Freedom, but boat locks force the permission settings to be set in place. (Make sure your permissions are set also) 

Edited by takatsuki

It's also a good idea to periodically check the damage on your mooring anchor.  They do decay over time.

• Like 1

I was told ingame that Holgrimr found my ship. So Holgrim if you see this send me PM here if i'm not online, pls :) Couldn't find your forum name :/

• Like 1

I succesfully retrieved my ship and my items, thanks everyone, and sorry if there where some extra unnecesary drama by my side :D And ofc my greatest thanks to Holgrim, i'm forever in your debt. This is game with most amazing community, keep it wurming :)

• Like 1