Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Maes Knoll

8xo57cY.jpg

Reopening recruitment, if someone looking for enclosed location with resources for each profession then please contact with me (same nick).

We expecting that you are mature, easy going person able to use wikipedia and learn the game on your own without screaming and making drama around, each new villager will receive 5x9 (or with size close to it) slot where you do whatever you want.

If someone is interested please contact with one of us ingame, me Qdlaty (i'm located in EU zone but i work shifts so my playtime changing), Squats (central america UTC-6), Guided ( central america UTC-6)

More photos here http://imgur.com/a/OXoPt

Edited by Qdlaty
  • Like 1

Looking for 2 villagers, prefer ones with premium or free player who won't leave game after one day :)

Got 2 spots for new villagers, preferably with premium (if free player we can discuss it) and for longer time then 1 month, offering 5x9 spot on deed, for more info please contact ingame or send pm here, minimum age 18, can be younger but with mature attitude

Edited by Qdlaty

Got spot for one long time player with or without premium, if someone interested please contact in game on same nick

Got spot 5x8 for new villagers, please contact ingame if somone is interested, im based in gmt 0 time but as i work shifts sometimes im days sometimes nights, only active and mature players please !!

Been staying here for about 2 weeks now. Qdlaty is a nice guy and very helpful. 

depends what do you mean by gentle sex, some men like "gentle" sex as well :rolleyes:

Got space for few new villagers if someone interested and looking for nice enclosed location with resources for each profession and plenty of good hunting grounds.

Free and premium players, long time mature and friendly players, all are more then welcome :)

Could use someone who like to mine and/or smith. Iron, tin, zinc, copper, silver(need mine to) in our huge mines. Plenty of projects, building and terraforming. Access to an open sea through Fogshore cave canal and mailbox with 97 cast on it for someone who want to trade.

bump for new long time villager :) free or premium, it really doesn't matter so far you are friendly mature person looking for nice enclosed location to enjoy game and work on your skills :)

I wanna join! Returning player here. Ingame name: Jensmohr

I got lots of skills and can no doubt be useful to your village

I wanna join! Returning player here. Ingame name: Jensmohr

I got lots of skills and can no doubt be useful to your village

Please try to contact with us online, we are from different time zones and most of time always is someone there :)