Sign in to follow this  
Exmortis

WTB Unicorns

My wife Dinkleberry has been pestering me to find Unicorns for her...so please help me! ;)

Looking for a breeding pair

We are on Indy

PM with offers

• Like 1

Please please please sell me you unicorns - been looking for months now and no luck. I finally have a Fo priest to help with breeding and getting rid of bad traits. I've been waiting patiently for over a year now to be able to do this. ( my little one loves unicorns and I've wanted to show her baby ones since my first day in game - please help me make this dream come true)

Thank you for reading this.

• Like 2

Friendly bump =)

I don't play on Indy but I wish you guyss the best of luck! I once saw Unicorns around the Southeast border of the mainlands of Indy when I was hunting there. But that's the only time I saw them 

The issue with Unicorns is they can not swim.. 

I just moved from Xanadu where they didn't exist.. To Affliction where they are are in decent supply. However I'm barely under the required taming level to tame them and start my collection..

Anyhow! I wish you the best of luck finding them! if it helps, I've only ever seen them in grassy/hilly meadows. 

*bump*
I keep bugging Freedom chat about this but no luck so far. Someone must still have unicorns? Only spawn I've seen recently was on an island, so that doesn't help anyone (other than with FS I suppose.)

I've seen a couple of people with unicorns in pens. If anyone got a female I could hook you up with taming her and visiting someone I know who has a male uni - then return her to you (I outrun everything safely on my geared up 5 speeder so she would be safe.) I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get unicorns back myself. Will put in the effort to help you breed them if you don't like having to tame them and all of that, or if you just got the one female but want to hold on to her yourself.

Edited by Journeya

Ooo I know of 4 females!!! 2 the owner will give me and 2 are an allies. Ooh this might just work!! I will be online around 6:00 pm EST and try and contact you! We may be able to save the unicorns yet!!! I can't wait!!!

• Like 1