Sign in to follow this  
MrGARY

Renamed deed always asks for 5s on resize

Was looking to remove 3 unneeded rows to save a tiny bit of upkeep, but it kept saying 'this change will cost 5s'.  I then changed nothing, went through the menus on resize, and by changing nothing at all, it still said 'this change will cost 5s'.

I checked a different deed that was not renamed, and it did not have this 5s fee.  Deed was renamed a long time ago, probably 1.5 years?  Maybe longer not sure.  I'm unaware by memory if the deed was resized after the rename, but if it was it likely was within the 6 month no-rename period, if that matters.  Could be tied to that, resizing after 6 months thinks it's a rename

• Like 1

I couldn't reproduce this on test so far, after renaming I tried resizing and got a 0 cost.  However, to properly mimic your situation, I'd have to wait for the 6 months to pass to see if the ability to change names plus the resize options are available.  Unfortunately, I don't have a deed with those specs on live, I've never renamed.

Maybe someone who has renamed can see if they get the same thing and then cancel before completing the action.