Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Extend Christmas to end of December?

Extend to mid January to coincide with the Christian Orthodox Christmas date.

• Like 2

I think we can all agree that we need more Christmas. I'm also a little disappointed with what we actually have too, though it's better than nothing! Many other games make a big deal about this time of year, and I think more decorations and such would be awesome. Maybe make them use base skills - tailors could make some Christmas clothing (who wouldn't like an ugly holiday sweater with Santa Rolf on it?) - I can't think of more... but definitely some baubles, especially if they could some how be hung from ceilings and such... though I think that's not exactly in the code yet?

Basically, the other games do this so that players remain interested throughout the holidays. It's easy to get distracted in other affairs. I found that the holidays took me away from Wurm, even though I wanted to grind skills and whatnot. Perhaps if there was more "holiday spirit" in the game, and for longer (whole month of December maybe?) - I'd have been drawn to the game more.

I should say that I'm not trying to be ungrateful for what we do have, just that having more is always good. :D

I would prefer if Christmas ended on the 24th. But that's me.

1120.jpg