Sign in to follow this  

On Deliverance at 17R, our two deeds, SL Refuge and SL Farm are recruiting new players and old. We have existed for approximately two weeks and have 2 active villagers. We could use an extra hand around the area, and we can definitely support and guide players. We can outfit you with most tools and can help you with whatever profession you decide to do, be it thatching or even first aid. Our goal is to make sure everyone in the alliance is having fun and working together to create a tight-knit community. 

We are located directly on the Easternmost side of Shark Lake, Southern Central Deliverance. We have a guard tower nearby, and if you're looking to scavenge or explore, a few nearby mine systems and abandoned deeds exist.

We will NOT force any villager to work or devote their time to anything specific. As long as you are here, we will treat you with respect and expect the same.

We have a twitter page where we will post screenshots our our village, celebrate milestones, and provide an out-of-game community for us if you choose to take part.

https://twitter.com/SharkLakeRefuge

Edited by Purplemonochromicorn

Both the farm and the refuge have plenty if room to build a sizeable house

Hi. I am interested in joining your village. If you need any more information you can message me.

Hey Valion. Are you still looking for recruits? I have a place in Northeastern Deliverance. I am new to WURM; just a few months. I would like to start a new character for your village. Is that okay?

Hi, I am currently located just outside of Astoria north of Green Dog, and after an unfortunate theft that has occurred, I'm looking to join a settlement. Yours seems like we can be a good fit together. I am on pretty much every day after work at approximately 1500 GMT, so I am a regular and dedicated player. I recently got premium status and am looking for a place to boost my levels and contribute to something bigger. All I ask is to have a 3x3 tile plot to build a two story home. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to working with you. Thank you.

Hi, I am currently located just outside of Astoria north of Green Dog, and after an unfortunate theft that has occurred, I'm looking to join a settlement. Yours seems like we can be a good fit together. I am on pretty much every day after work at approximately 1500 GMT, so I am a regular and dedicated player. I recently got premium status and am looking for a place to boost my levels and contribute to something bigger. All I ask is to have a 3x3 tile plot to build a two story home. I hope to hear from you soon and look forward to working with you. Thank you.

Shark Lake Rest Area has since been disbanded (For about three months I believe?)