Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Silver Glass Resort - Glasshollow

I'd like to join, my ingame name is captainart, i'll keep trying to reach you ingame

Have some houses left for new members! Free beds for waiting new members can be found upstairs in the hostel, in the center of the village.

If there is still room i would like to join, i have been trying to play solo for a while and i havent been able to get very far. I think joining a community may benifit me much more than toughing it out in the wilds.

Got a couple new people in today, have 3 houses left. Contact me here or ingame for your own key.

We have another new member here. Just /tell me ingame, or come stay in our hostel until you get your key. We are the first village deed south of Glasshollow; just follow the main road a short distance uphill from the spawn/bartender.

Got a few houses open as always; another citizen here has ventured off for their own projects.

If Silver Glass can provide you a convienient stay, at an absolutely excellent location, then it will meet it's purpose. The only obligation is that you not hesitate to ask for help, should you need it. Stay for as long as you need, and leave whenever you please. This is just a great place to be with some good company.

[bump]

A few houses are available, with existing items, furniture and enchanted grass for your animals.

We got a new village member last night, and a few houses are still available.

New people often ask what rules we have here in the area/village. There are only a few points, but here they are:

-Take your time to get comfortable with the game! (you have a safe place for all your belongings now; explore the area and get familiar with your windows/keybinds)

-Don't hesitate to ask any of us for help! (we are happy to offer advice, or directions around the area; there are also plenty of materials for anyone who would like to begin some crafting, just mention what you need)

-If it looks good there, feel free to work there! (don't cut trees along the edge of roads; we love our home here in Glasshollow -- lets do our best to keep it looking great!)

[bump]

We got two more villagers today! Find me ingame near Glasshollow, or send me a fourm PM. We have room for more!

Uptade to OP:

On 12/27/2014 at 5:34 PM, RockyBalboa said:

This is the perfect village for anyone looking for a simple place to stay, as it is both casual and conveniently located. We have no demands of you, and would be pleased if you would come stay and enjoy Glasshollow! We are located immediately south of the spawn, within local range.

This village has been around for a while now. People stay for a while and move on, some stay while they work on creating their own new deed. There are a few improvements I've recently made that will suit this purpose:

• The adjacent deed, Green Glass, will allow citizens full access, acting as the sandbox for Silver Glass
  • Citizens have the ability to invite ,allowing people to bring their friends into the village at will
  • All vacant houses are open to citizens, and I can be contacted easily to request for one of the houses to be locked for you
  • The permissions to your house and gate will allow you to retain full access when disbanding the village, should you need to transfer belongings

This can be your place to sleep and park your horse, experiment on a spirit templar-protected sandbox deed, or just rest your things while you handle business in the area. We are online in the area just about daily, so come stop by and see if this place is built for you, and please feel free to use the beds in the visitor's building.

Contact me by forum PM, or come find one of us in Glasshollow local. See you soon!

Original pics (waiting for spring):

25tkkty.jpg

1zvqxc.jpgjgpog1.jpg154x5s8.jpg2m43aix.jpg

14uhnw8.jpg

Two new citizens yesterday!

We've got plenty of room still, but I'm sure we will always figure out someplace to fit anyone who wants in. Just send me a PM; you can receive an invite even if you are offline. 

bump for great start for everyone :D

still alot of place come get your new home

[bump]

Excellent location here, just north Glasshollow. Come stop by and see what you think!

Hello,

My player name is Fargristi in game.

I am a total newbie and am playing in the Glasshollow area, I would like to join.

Thank you.

Hey, glad to have you! I added you to the recruit list, so next time you're online use this command to join the village:    /join player Rockybalboadeli

Feel free to use any unoccupied (unlocked) unit at Silver Glass, and let me know which one of them I can lock for you. I saw your tent placed nearby, so I'm sure I'll run into you very soon. Welcome to Glasshollow :)

Bump still alot of place... old citizens make own deeds with our help

Hello,

My in-game name is Badrad. I started playing a few days ago after not playing for awhile, and was looking for a village to join. I am currently in the Glasshollow area and would like to join your village.

• Like 1

I added you to the recruit list, so next time you're online use this command to join the village:    /join player Rockybalboadeli

I saw you around last night, during all the reconstruction, so I'm sure I'll see you again soon. Welcome to [new] Glasshollow :)