Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Silver Glass Resort - Glasshollow

My third time [playing Wurm], I was hooked. I started out in Silver Glass, where I was able to learn the game without committing to helping anybody else, so I felt that I could learn at my own pace.

-former Silver Glass resident  

Edited by RockyBalboa
clarified source

[bump]

We have a great location here; plenty of space (and monsters) to hunt, but also plenty of roads and guard towers for safe travels. You might also check the local market to find yourself some additional protection, or a fast horse to make the escape.  We certainly have some of the most abundant resources around!

There are no obligations on your part, except to enjoy Wurm and to secure your own success ;)

Great willage many new ppl join.... dont wait no more

[bump]

We've got some active people currently, and still plenty of room to share!  This is a great location that is easily accessible for the traveler and well arranged for the settler.

[bump]

A lot of great people here  ;)

[15:51:11] <Ally> One thing I will say I am glad I ran in to Arthur and him telling me about Silver Glass LOL it was a game changer for me
[15:51:31] <Ally> It allowed me to get my feet under me LOL and every one in the alliance has been great too
[15:52:43] <Rocky> That's great to hear :) I'm always happy to see it all going to good use
[15:53:20] <Rocky> Arthur is really good about bringing new people in, and has been building some new apartment building for people even
[15:54:48] <Ally> *nods* and when I got mine there was stuff there that was left by the former tenant. I made sure to leave stuff and donated it to Silver Glass

Glasshollow Market Alliance begins building new Capital City. We seek citizens, villagers, old and new. Come Raise your Mugs and Skills with US.

• Like 1