Sign in to follow this  
Ocean

Allow picking sprouts from horseback

Right now, you need to dismount your ride to pick any sprout.

All plants that are big enough for sprouts to be picked from are high enough that you would able to just lean down from your horse and pick the sprout with your sickle.

This needs to be changed! When out picking sprouts, it's best to have a horse. But this means mounting and dismounting over and over again, meaning that any animal you may be leading now even has to be re-lead, adding to the pointless timewasting.

I'm absolutely sure many of us would appreciate it if you can pick sprouts from horseback, or the back of whatever you're riding - it makes more sense and allows us to waste less time.

As for pruning, it makes sense that you would need to dismount, as you would generally need to prune the lower part of the plant as well as the upper.

• Like 19

While I think this would be fine for those who want this ability, I would never use it. It is much easier to pick sprouts on foot than upon a mount for a few reasons. One is that the horse will at times block sight to target the tile and that you will always have to maneuver your pointer around the horse to some extent. Two is that your movement is unnecessarily fast when mounted for this purpose. Three is that the horse is much more difficult to maneuver than being on foot.

Then again, I rarely ride horses anyway and never when I go picking sprouts, nor would I, so this shades my opinion away from this suggestion as being that useful.

=Ayes=