Sign in to follow this  
takatsuki

Toying With Death Itself...

Me and two villagers decided to play a game of tag with this dragon... It was fun! Until I got stuck and some how did not get hit... and escaped... But soo much fun finally seeing a dragon with in Wurm.

I am on a pvp server so I removed my skill tracker just so my enemy doesn't see =) hints the white parts.

[15:31:45] The venerable green dragon hatchling moves in to attack you.

[15:32:43] You try to cut a The venerable green dragon hatchling.

[15:32:43] You open yourself to an attack from The venerable green dragon hatchling.

[15:34:17] The venerable green dragon hatchling moves in to attack you.

[15:34:32] You try to cut a The venerable green dragon hatchling.

[15:37:33] The venerable green dragon hatchling makes a circular powerful sweep!

wurm201412261534_2-1.jpgwurm201412261537_2-1.jpgwurm201412261537-1.jpg

Edited by takatsuki
  • Like 6

Its not like you have stats to write home about anyways... but yeah... :P If I could find a dragon where I am, i'd play tag with it all day.

Damn, we have roads on affliction nowadays, I should come take a look one day, looks neat

• Like 1

Well, I can tell you anyone walking the roads will be... at the very least, not quite expecting a dragon for a passer-by o.o

• Like 1

Well, I can tell you anyone walking the roads will be... at the very least, not quite expecting a dragon for a passer-by o.o

Hahaha! That would be a not so pleasant surprise! 

That thing is a puppy compared to the red dragon ;)

This is the first ever "unique" that I've ever managed to find lol. Until recently (when I came to Affliction) I spent my entire Wurm life on Xanadu, on a private island!. So when a unique spawned it was never any where near me, who know's where it was! Xanadu is massive! 15x the size of Affliction at least!

However! I've seen pictures on forums of full size dragons, Troll Kings, Kyklops lol. 

Affliction is so small we'd never be able to kill this. Even if HOTS from Elevation came to help.. finding enough people with the required stats... Unlikely. But the hatchling is "Venerable" can it die of old age? When it does will what ever dragons drop just be laying there on the ground for who ever is lucky enough to find it first? Or do the special drops only occur when slain by a player?

Easy to find enough ppl with required stats, just need to find ppl who are willing to do something boring as killing a unique, its not really exciting xD

Yea you can easily kill it with less than 10 of the right people especially since it's green, it's the weakest of dragons

• Like 1