Sign in to follow this  
Stewen

Supreme silver Coin

Hello Wurmians!

Today I was search for some woad to color my wool caps and after a ~40 min botanising I found this:

wurm2014_zpsb5cf6088.jpg

[07:54:32] A small round silver coin. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design.

I was wanted to thank you for Rolf and the dev team to put this system into the game.

• Like 1

Sacrificing supreme coins don't give skill points. Best to put this in the bank.

• Like 1

I'm not that rich to sacrafice a silver coin but thanks for the info :)

im only dissapointed that free alts can get them while foraging and botanizing aswell, many people are just spamming free alts and foraging, abusing the system imo. 

It should be made prem-only because of abusers, or limited to a maximum of 1 coin per day or something. Per account. That would make farmers do alot more effort to abuse the system.

• Like 6

It should be made prem-only because of abusers, or limited to a maximum of 1 coin per day or something. Per account. That would make farmers do alot more effort to abuse the system.

I would agree if it is 1 coin per day per free account.  If it were 1 coin per account, that would make people who don't abuse it on alts to have to make alts.

• Like 1

I would agree if it is 1 coin per day per free account.  If it were 1 coin per account, that would make people who don't abuse it on alts to have to make alts.

Fair enough

I think this would be the best way to program this system per free account players. If they are actually playing the game they can also sell at Tokens for a bit of extra coppers as well.

Anyway, grats on the supreme silver coin Stewen. A status symbol if nothing else, since it is still worth the same one silver.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

If we make it harder for newer players to gain currency in game then we will continue to see a high attrition rate. At least this way they can become premium eventually and contribute to the server later. As for the abusers well if they take the time of day to do it who cares, im not wasting my life foraging in game.

• Like 3

Heh, I got one of those a day after the system went in. I tried selling it for one gold coin, but nobody was buying :)

In any case, congrats! Feels good, doesn't it?

• Like 1