Sign in to follow this  
Sizzle

Chaos village token generating seryll

Being proud of what you've accomplished I'd suppose :P

I play on Chaos and -1. Horrible idea, I don't even need to explain why because you clearly knew before even posting.

• Like 1

If you try out Chaos yourself, you will figure out why it's so special. Till then, Freedom -1's that are based on a single-minded and single-sided experience don't really count. This is for Chaos players only. I don't see a point why Freedomers should weight in decisions about a server they don't really play in. If such opinions were taken into account, we would have hota statues craftable and adamandine/glimmersteel mined from ore veins inside mines. Thankfully we don't.

I tried chaos and it is very special. Especially it's players. That's why I don't play there anymore!

I think glimmersteel and adamantine lumps should be generated at tokens on the freedom servers, since it's very unfair you can only get these lumps on PvP servers. We need rewards for playing on the server we chose to play on! And we need to lure more players that don't really like that playstyle, too!

Edited by Alyeska
  • Like 5

You have the reward of being able to PVP on a PVP server. You do not need other rewards.

IF you have to try and lure people to the PVP. THEN the PVP in the game is obviously not that enjoyable.

You should try and fix the underlying illness and not treat the symptoms.

• Like 1

Your suggestions seem to suggest that Chaos is in some way more important than rest of the servers.

Latest pvp troublemaker trying to raise his post count with biased posts. Pay 'em no mind.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

O well I don't think I can convince you. But honestly I really believe that such type of changes would make Chaos even better than it currently is. Sadly, as I knew from the beggining the inertia of the wurm community to anything progressive is always amazing. But food for though listen to the arguments that have been stated in this topic, none of them brings any valid point to the table. From Volcano farmers who contradict their words by their actions to ex Jenn Kellons who argued with their kingdom and are taking their revenge by boycoting the server, to Magranon Champions who don't even have a valid argument to support their stance.

I live for the day that I'll see PVP affiliated players suggesting something progressive that has nothing to do with boosting their kingdom or nerfing their enemy.

I live for the day that I'll see PVP affiliated players suggesting something progressive that has nothing to do with boosting their kingdom or nerfing their enemy.

And you claim to not be doing this yourself? I think we can all see that is clearly not the case based on your last 3 or 4 (terribad) suggestions.

You have a very low chance to butcher Seryll from Valrei creatures.

Take that chance, leave your deed and do something for the metal if you want to have it. It shouldn't be served on a silver plate. It's not like Ada / Glimmer are spawned at tokens either. People do HOTA for these.

And I'm controlling 3 deeds in the biggest kingdom on Chaos. Going by your suggestion I'd profit nicely. I just don't see how this would be fair in any way.

... Sadly, as I knew from the beggining the inertia of the wurm community to anything progressive is always amazing. ..

a dumb idea is still a dumb idea, no matter how much poo you throw or how much sugar you pour over it.

• Like 4