Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

Forest Gint Slaying, Tuesday, December 23rd

So, I was out in my nearby fir tree forest, looking for just the right Christmas tree.  Just when I raised my hatchet to start chopping down my new living room decoration, a loud roar and a rumbling sound of giant footsteps sent me screaming in terror!

It appears the Forest Giant is on the loose, and it's up to the players to stop him!  So I'm organizing a little pre-Christmas slaying.

When:

Tuesday, December 23rd at 4pm US Central  (see timer below).

auction_timer_E1419368476.gif

What:

A big, mean, club wielding moose-antlered ugly looking 2 story tall giant who drops woodcutting potions for all the innocent bystanders and participants.

Who:

Everyone with 70 fighting skill or better is welcome to assist in slaying him.  If you don't have 70 FS, feel free to come get your Forest Giant blood (and a woodcutting potion made from it).

We need Fo priests, a tank, a butcher and all the 70 fighters we can get.

Where:

The rally point is at my deed, Hazard Cove, located at the NW Corner of F26.  There's a guard tower "F26- Hazard Cove" 3 tiles from the coastline, just south of Opelika, home of the four colossus statues.

qPkujuB.png

What few horses I have, unfortunately, will be reserved for the fighters, so please bring your own horses/carts or other means of transportation.

Hopefully 36 hours is enough notice, and hopefully a weekday slaying is not too disruptive of the various Impalongs.  Please be early, as we'd like to slay him no later than 1 hour after the time above expires!

Edited by Wargasm

I'll come, with 3 70+ fighters & two Fos. Ty for the public hunt!!

• Like 1

I will try to be online for the event as a fighter if there are any spots left :)

I will try to be online for the event as a fighter if there are any spots left :)

you live there you have a slot :P

Happy slaying!

Just wanted to put out there, that with a little guidance, you can now ride to F26 from western and southern Xanadu, since the Hellhound Trail is nearing completion. In case anyone is tired of always sailing  :)

Contact me if you want to go through that way...as the road is not quite finished and signposted yet. I'll be at the construction site around the clock.

Edited by Cista

A nicely worded post Wargasm but not quite clever enough to lure me to my death there. Won't be coming. No, no, not me...

=Ayes=

Fo priest Zeratan and his almighty chaffeur, kaizoo will be on the spot :)

Just to clarify, is it only Premium toons get a blood? Or do f2p get some also? How exactly does blood work, do you need to deal damage to receive it? (Haven't persoanlly attended any killings in a long time)

Outlaw, yes, prem.  No, no actions required, other than be in local when the killing blow lands.

If a lot of alts show up and local is a mad house, be prepared to lower graphics to a bare minimum, to keep online.

I'll try to be there as well.  Live fairly close but not at home at the moment.