Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 51

Although it looks certain that bridges will not arrive this year, in my estimation these many other fine additions to the game have made up for their lack. RedBaron's updates should return next week, with the usual good cheer and positive outlook. Looking forward to what is revealed next. Happy new year to all!

=Ayes=

• Like 2

So, I think I want to play wurm again. But I really won't until bridges are ready. I built my stuff planning for them and still no bridges. I don't really think it would take much to finish up the work so lets get them going eh?

So, I think I want to play wurm again. But I really won't until bridges are ready. I built my stuff planning for them and still no bridges. I don't really think it would take much to finish up the work so lets get them going eh?

If it was as simple as just "finishing the work" and getting to it, we'd have bridges many months/years ago

• Like 1

If it was as simple as just "finishing the work" and getting to it, we'd have bridges many months/years ago

Actually, this is just misinformation spread by Code Club operatives, infiltrating the playerbase in hopes of bringing the unrest down.  In reality, there is a machine at Code Club HQ that spits out sacred lines of bridge code as it reaches required levels of "omg where r bridges" posts on the forums.

• Like 4

Ok, Point accepted. It's not "that" simple. But it's really not that difficult either. I understand what it takes to develop full apps and programs and it really should not take this long. Besides, the thing I'm mostly upset about, is that we were promised them a long time ago, and still do not have them. This seems to happen a lot. If you can't do it fine, but please don't promise it and keep us hanging. It makes us feel worthless.

At the very least, if it really is taking this long, give us progress updates when progress is made and maybe we wouldn't get so mad.

As a final note, This game is actually one of the more expensive game to play, over $20/month from my bank account goes into Wurms hands. I think that entitles me to a little complaining eh?

Ok, Point accepted. It's not "that" simple. But it's really not that difficult either. I understand what it takes to develop full apps and programs and it really should not take this long. Besides, the thing I'm mostly upset about, is that we were promised them a long time ago, and still do not have them. This seems to happen a lot. If you can't do it fine, but please don't promise it and keep us hanging. It makes us feel worthless.

At the very least, if it really is taking this long, give us progress updates when progress is made and maybe we wouldn't get so mad.

As a final note, This game is actually one of the more expensive game to play, over $20/month from my bank account goes into Wurms hands. I think that entitles me to a little complaining eh?