Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Free Enchant - gift from Napland

In the spirit of Impalong, Napland would like to offer one free enchant to any interested Exodus residents. Coupons will be issued until at least December 31, 2014 so if you would like one please reply this thread.

Examples of enchants include:

- Fo (Genesis, Courier, Wild growth, Life Transfer etc)

- Vyn (COC, WOA, Mind Stealer etc)

- Mag (Strongwall, Locate Soul)

If enough time passes before you redeem this then Mag options may also be available. 

Vyn primary priest is currently 82 83.9 93.3  channeling and 50 51.9 76.2 soul depth so while shattering is always possible, it is far less likely especially for higher QL items. I do want to point out that there is a risk that your item could shatter especially if the QL of the item is low (< 30). You assume this risk.

Fo primary priest is currently 40 70 83 channeling and 47 55 Soul Depth so while shattering is always possible, it is far less likely especially for higher QL items. Courier, genesis, Wild growth all work fine. Recently produced a 100 courier with this priest.

Mag priest is available for Strongwall casts.

Napland has an inn with beds available for 10 irons per sleep. Essentially this means sell a dead corpse or two at the nearby token and your sleep is for free.

Eligibility:

- Must be a resident of Exodus

- One per character

- All coupons expire June 30, 2015

- Coupon is not transferable

Here's how it works:

1) Reply to this thread with your character name(s)

2) I will inscribe a "Napland enchant" papyrus coupon and mail it to you via in game Mailbox

3) Retrieve your coupon from a mail box

4) PM Nappy in game to make sure I am online and available when you wish to have this completed

5) Bring your coupon, the named character and the item/animal to enchant to Napland (h16 on ingame map)

6) Trade coupon back to Nappy upon arrival 

7) Receive your requested enchant

If you wish a courier or other enchant that requires me to come to you I am open to the option however a bit more planning will be required to make sure we are both online and available at the expected time

Casting results so far:

- Circle of Cunning (COC) - 99, 97, 95, 84, 83, 82, 82, 81, 78, 77, 76, 74, 73, 72, 72, 71, 67, 67, 66, 66, 63, 61, 59, 57, 54

- Frostbrand (FB) - 90

- Nimbleness (NIM) - 92, 76, 73, 65, 64, 63, 56, 44

- Wind of Ages (WOA) - 97, 95, 88, 83, 77, 76, 75, 74, 72, 67, 66, 66, 66, 53

- Mind Stealer (MS) - 85, 77, 72, 66, 64, 62, 58

- Life Transfer (LT) - 44, 42, 77, 82, 85, 90, 79,67,55

- Courier - 87 .85, 72

- Genesis - 4 casts

- Strongwall - 2 casts

Happy holidays!

~Nappy

Location on Exodus deed map - http://exodus.wurmonline.info/?x=949&y=581&label=Napland

Edited by Nappy
  • Like 7

Really good question Argustin. Why would anyone leave Exodus? (grin)

Nice Topic mate!! i live in exudos as well, name: PaulNeles, Plains Of Steel G25

Thanks! Regards!

Jecna - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:50:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Paulofdune - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:51:30] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Rowsbrasil - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:52:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Layaruss - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:52:58] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

PaulNeles - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:53:31] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Magnata - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:54:12] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Jer - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:54:37] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Nordlys - Napland free enchant coupon - PM Nappy to redeem
[08:56:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

• Like 1

Can I gift my enchant?  Perhaps a random recipient gets a double dose?  It's your choice Nappy, and love the concept.

Merry Christmas!

They are non-transferable however I will accept coupon requests from alts too provided they are exodus based (meaning if you have one forum name and two in-game chars, you may send the request for both in this thread from the one forum account and i will mail a coupon to each in-game char).

When the redeeming takes place if the first char redeems their coupon by handing me coupon and item then I will take care of the request. If they then hand the tool/item to a second character who then hands me their own coupon and the item then I will fulfill that request too.

It does, of course, put the term, "Exodus road trip adventure" into play.

If someone wants to do some sort of a community event on Exodus and they need a coupon or two as a "prize" then I am open to providing that as well.

Let the fireworks (in-game item) begin.

• Like 1

Hey buddy, nice work and really kind of you. I wont be able to come but maybe my brother Gau can come there.

Really nice system of coupon there, keep up the good work! :)

I am going to give into peer pressure and join the crowd. Armyskin I live in Vicus Arboria. Love this idea.

Very nice initiative. Sad I feel not qualifying, although we have an active deed on Exo and I'm citizen as well- my main residence is Xanadu.

All my appreciation goes to you!

• Like 1

Thx :), got it. I'm at the impalong at xana right now (yeah long sailing, but so worth it :D)

I won't impose on you, but want to congratulate you on this nice showing of generosity.

Jaz - if you have a deed on exodus then you qualify - what char name(s) need a coupon?