Sign in to follow this  
roarkindrake

Change SB deployment for down time

Hand out sleep powder instead of sleep time by sending it out in the mail or having it show in inventory like when you buy premium. It would eliminate alot of grief if that happened instead of people losing out on 5hrs because they had been saving up for a grindfest.

• Like 1

-1 this is suggested a lot. If you go back to the older threads about this, you will see why its not a good idea.

Logging in a few months of not playing and having a bunch of sleep bonus in the inventory doesn't sound good to me. -1

Edited by Capi

Don't really care, but if 1+ there should be a max of 5 so you would have to use and not be able to trade.

Edited by Sharkin

+1 ONLY IF the sleep powders are some sort of special non-transferable version and you must be online when the servers go down, or you don't receive them. (In response to Capi's point)

• Like 1

+1, also agree that they should be special non-transferable sleep powders.

non-tradebla premium only, or just don't change it at all, or remove the bonus all together.

Too many people in the community seem to have this attitude that they are entitled to these compensations, sleep bonus does not have to be handed out at all and complaining about something you are getting for free seems rather arrogant to me. 

Take what you're given and be happy with it lest we never get given free sleep bonus again.

• Like 3

+1 to getting 1 sleep powder for downtime instead of 5hrs sleep bonus.  :P 

• Like 2

Hand out sleep powder instead of sleep time by sending it out in the mail or having it show in inventory like when you buy premium. It would eliminate alot of grief if that happened instead of people losing out on 5hrs because they had been saving up for a grindfest.

you haven't missed out of anything 

If you haven't bother to use the 5 hours you already got 

then Rolf cant be blame coues of that 

and big no for giving powder instead ....market would be filled really fast then 

and if it was non tradeable market still would be be filled up pretty fast because non could sell what they got 

And no matter how Rolf handle this people will still find a way to complain and to try change how its handle :/

I suggest you buy sleep powder from those selling when you need even more then the 5 hours the bar can handle 

Non-Transferable Sleep Powders is the only way Compensation will stay far, if anyone complains about it then they should just get banned for their idiocy at that point.

someone thats in favor the bonus how it is now, I still +1 the NT SP idea.

I am probably in a severe minority but I'd prefer to see sleep bonus removed from the game entirely. 

Unfortunately instead of serving its main purpose (allowing casual players a chance to keep up with more hardcore friends), all it did was increase/highlight the grinding element of the game, for the hardcore crowd.  Now it is passed out like it excuses any slipup (real or imagined) by the staff. Which means instead of taking real problems serious, staff will just wash their hands by passing out sleep bonus and then claim "you were compensated so be quiet". And the community starts whining over every trivial issue for their SB addiction fix, because the louder they whine the better odds of staff throwing them SB just to shut them up.

I think it would be better for the community if sleep bonus was removed entirely from game mechanics.

A very nice idea in theory,  that failed bigtime in practice.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Actually, a lot of people use it like it was meant to be used, sleeping when they are offline a lot and then using it up when finding time to play. So, -1 for removing the SB completely.

Edited by Samool

Logging in a few months of not playing and having a bunch of sleep bonus in the inventory doesn't sound good to me. -1

Or have it so that the sleep powders are only received if you have played in the past week before the downtime that is long enough to warrant the addition of sleep bonus