Sign in to follow this  
Quistis

Account Giveaway Free

Giving away: Premium account , deed, and bank, & forum name.

Reason: Becoming a challenge only player.

Char name: Quistis

Deed has roughly 100 days, its 32x 32,

char has a stash of high ql items and silver in bank.

Deed has lots ore vains few animals ondeed guard tower, and

locational buildings, i.e: blacksmiths, inn, farmhouse etc..

1 x referral to claim on the char waiting for when you take over char.

THIS char will be given to a Selected person, from comments.

please comment why I should give you this char I know sounds lame but

I want the char to go to someone who will respect the time/effort ive put into all Quistis owns.

• Like 4

Nice gesture, for sure.

Hope you have luck in finding someone who will take your account over! :)

What server?
Also what a very lovely Christmas present that would make! :) 

I can't think of a reason why I would be better than anyone else, but I do know I've been a very long time wurm player, and would take good care of it? (That sounds lame..) 

Good luck in finding your new owner!! :) 

I'll give it a good home mate. Tired of pvp want to retire and chill with some old friends.

Too many years of pvp going nowhere... time to relax for awhile.

Edited by Youngsoldier

I suspect plenty of scavangers will come make a play for this and no real way to police what they do after you trade the account.  You might want to offer up the deed/stuff to someone and hold your character, should you ever need to get some wurm time in, while Challenge is down for the reset.

Very nice offer.  Maybe point out some key skills, so people know if they would like to take it over as their own?

• Like 1

would prob be better to give everything away in something like gumbos deal or no deal.  99% of people will just strip and sell everything.  why not give it away at xanadu christmas impalong.  

• Like 1

As a daily player for about a year and as a player that will always have wurm in mind, I think u should at least choose someone who is active ;)
I'll keep char, cant promise on deed, depending on monthly upkeep :)
Hope u are sure about this :)

• Like 1

sadly i think there is a good change whoever gets it willl just take the money and anything else worth selling and then sell the account.

• Like 1

very nice of you. sadly i think the above comments are correct and whoever you give it to will just convert the package to silver immediately

good luck

I keep running out of fatigue, and would love an alt to mess around on doing gruntwork whilst my main is in the bed.

Good Luck on challenge.

As for the reason I'd want the account:

I'm Highly active, Help out wherever I can and could use a good account to help out with those menial tasks such as digging and mining, I could use this account to craft or to mine while my main is doing the other etc....

If you do give it to me, I can promise you I will not just sell the account and items, I would actually use them to help out other people just starting or for whatever it's skills are in. (No Dump so IDK what skills)

If id get the account I'll keep it and go on exo at my place. Dont like xanadu. To much lag for me. Its always good to have an extra hand.

But i dont want it really. Im fine with what i got on my two accounts. I focus on a good self support priest and a jack of all trades crafter.

Just felt i had to give my opinion on this post.

Stay safe mate

I Would love to have this account so I could do things I currently cannot as I just recently started playing and do not have very many skills in anything. I can promise you I wouldn't sell anything off of it because I currently do not have any items that are worth very much on my Character so I would probably make this one my Main and use my current toon for something else lol.

have fun on challenge i wish i could have fun on there

as for reason why i would love to have an account like that well one it would still see activity and two i have been thinking about either trading with someone for an account or seeing if 1 of my friends has an old account they would be willing to give me as sadly enough not having prem sucks and not being able to pay for it sucks even more (yay to not having a job for years :/) but so far no luck on that so getting something like that well i know it make me happy and id take good care of it plus id let you play on it or have it back if you ever decide to come back to playing on normal wurm

give it to me, i donate babies to toys for charity!

you heard me

Edit: even if someone takes it and strips it, id be interested in having the character, quistis has always been my favourite, she was always in the main team

Edited by Archaed

I would like it because a alt sounds good to me atm with my vast projects and would work with my main very well. As for deed pending on upkeep I may keep it or give it to a buddy who is coming back soon to take on as his place.

GL with challenge

Good thing you are doing. I will not nominate myself as i don´t have the time for another char :) Just posting here to say good luck with challenge and pick the special person carefully :)

i've been playing the game a little over a year, i'd love to work on a third character :wub: . I love building new surroundings, i could work on your deed with Quistis :)

But i do know that most people sometimes want to return to their older character, so i would allow you to take back the char/deed anytime if you choose to come back to freedom :)

Played Wurm off and on for a long time, hopefully have some sort of reputation as being 'honest' by now. (At least with those who I've traded with)

Had to sell off all my in-game possessions/characters a couple months ago due to an irl financial issue (not going to say what, makes it seem like I'm begging if I did).

Now I've got some free time again to play Wurm while I study for university. This 'leg up' would help me get back into the game quicker.

Plus, Quistis is an awesome name! Did you come up with it or is it from somewhere?

Depending on the skills Quistis has and the resources available, I will commit myself to going to impalong at Christmas and helping out in anyway I can. Whether that is crafting or just helping move resources around for people who can craft.

I will also commit to helping at least 3 new Wurmians in any way I can. Whether that is helping them build their house or just showing them what Wurm is all about.

Best of luck on Challenge, I gave it a try myself but I enjoy the persistant nature of Wurm too much to stay there myself :)

Been playing Wurm for a while now, and will continue to do so.  This giveaway is indeed charitable, though can be regrettable.  If I were given the account, I would be active on it and upkeep the character and the deed.  And if in the future you decide you want to come back to the persistent side of Wurm, I would be more than glad to return it. 

Maybe I should not be posting, cause I am not in the race for this account or deed (I play on epic and prefer to stay there and focus on one character only) but I do know many people who did a similar thing. In the end, most of them end up regretting it eventually.

If I would give any advice, unless you truly find someone worthy and you are absolutely sure, I would say give the deed away, and keep the character. That way if you ever want to go back, you can and only have to rebuild a deed. Another option is to give the character to a good friend from who you know will give it back the moment you want to (and probably even keeps the password and email account linked to this account the same) while the character is in good hands in the meantime; even if you dont want your character back in the future.

Also; portals are rumored to be available soon, allowing you to play on challenge with your main, and from what I heard through the grapevine, the rewards are transferable. Dont quote me on this though!

"Dont burn your bridges dont you ever turn your back and close the door.  Cause it just might be that you want to use that same bridge once more"

Regardless of your decision, I am very glad to see someone making an offer like this and I applaud you for the initiative and if you end up giving away everything, I hope you find someone who keeps your virtual dreamtown alive :)

Edited by Viti
  • Like 6

I dont know if I am the most deserving but i would love to take this character off of your hands have been wanting to buy a character but unfortunately funding is an issue for me, that being said i hope if its not me that gets it the person who does enjoys the account and plays it frequently.

I would like the character and deed. Though that depends on it not being on a pvp server, I play PVE only in Wurm. Wurm PVP holds no attraction for me. I do however enjoy travelling between deeds, improving, and maintaining them.

Like someone said above, I can't guarantee the deed forever should I move on from Wurm one day. I am well able to afford both the prem and upkeep of a 32x32 deed as long as I am still active and will be a good steward. I'll even enjoy growing the settlement.

I can assure you that if you should decide that you want your account back that it will be there for you for the below reasons.

1. I don't sell characters, deeds, or even items. However, I have been a buyer of both deeds and characters however and may one day sell items as my skills progress.

2. Will give you my contact details(Email, phone, Steam, social media, etc) so you can always contact me even if I leave the game one day should you decide you would like to resume playing the character.

3. I would hate to see someone do exactly what others have described above. Strip it and profit from a generous and kindly act.

4. Am perfectly willing to pay you a fair price if you would like either silver, dollars, or euro for it.