Sign in to follow this  
Lotus1

The Official Release/Pristine Impalong Info thread

Incoming, will be there in a few hours!

Woot! Firing up the grill :P

• Like 1

Ok will actually be later tonight, have some Christmas shopping to attend to...

• Like 1

Hiya Shrimpiie! I remember you from the Cele impalong... I'm known as TarlCabot there :)

No, wait... don't leave! Forget I said that! Hehe...

On a more serious note... I was really impressed with how hard you worked over there... but I swear, these folks on Release never sleep! They are amazing :)

Edited by Kyleshandra
  • Like 1

On a more serious note... I was really impressed with how hard you worked over there... but I swear, these folks on Release never sleep! They are amazing :)

Sleep is for the weak   ;)

We have some items without names at the Impalong. I have them locked up safely, just contact me you're around and describe the item to me.

Wilca

Thank you for all the work and dedication at xmas impalong 2014 from all the citizens of Tarsis. Safe travels and hope to see you again.

I'm new to WURM and went for my 1st impalong over the weekend with my village mates of Tarsis. We went to Release for the imp and it was such a fun and awesome experience! Everyone busted their butts for hours after hours for days!! You guys are fantastic and I am so glad I went along and met you guys :) 

I'm new to WURM and went for my 1st impalong over the weekend with my village mates of Tarsis. We went to Release for the imp and it was such a fun and awesome experience! Everyone busted their butts for hours after hours for days!! You guys are fantastic and I am so glad I went along and met you guys :)

Was nice having ya folks come along :)

Same, first impalong, thank you very much to all the improvers and priests

beautiful impalong, i am happy i went to it, everyone should stop by, wonderful people and loads of fun :lol:

Impalong is winding down for the holiday break. Thank you everyone who has helped make the past couple of days a blast!

We've had a lot of imping, enchanting, and laughing. A very drunken Santa Claus even made an appearance last night, spilling gifts everyone, sending folks on a treasure hunt.

Things will be picking up again on the 26th, so be sure to stop by for more fun and games.

Hopefully I'll be able to get there on the 26th. I feel like I've missed out on so much 

Just wondering if your running low on anything, We have a group heading over that way on the 26th to help improve things.

Vynora heard about us and didn't want to miss out on the fun.

">http://OiNMCL9.jpg

As we officially head into the holiday break, I just wanted to remind everyone that we will be back the day after Christmas. 

And -- we now have shipbuilders!  The Shipwrights Hughmongous and Skyefox have joined us from Indy and will be imping ships.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Wilca

Mr and Mrs Shipwright. I see you survived the trip.  And Freddykreuger and I will see you guys there on the 26th. With preists in tow.

Well, I will stay here for the duration as there is no way I'm sailing back to Indy just for two days :P

Still imping leather and cloth items for people that want it, not sure what situations the other people are at but there are still several impers here.

• Like 2

I had a great time last weekend with everyone :)

I was wondering... I have an alt in Newspring Island who would benefit greatly from a trip over. Would anybody mind if he was to visit after Christmas?

Sure Kyle. We are imping for alts as long as folks don't try to take advantage and if the impers aren't too busy.

Looking forward to this weekend. I personally will be having unexpected company over in real life. I should be able to be on still, the question will be how often.

It's great to see everything going smoothly and I really appreciate everyone who has come out to make the event a success. :)