Sign in to follow this  
Justamayor

Wrong duration of oakshell on Xanadu

A bug similar to the one that was affecting people on Independence some time ago:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/87795-wrong-duration-of-buffs-on-independence/

The countdown reaches 0 and then keeps counting to negative values and goes from 0 to -60 and keeps repeating this until oakshell is really over. Independence and other servers are not affected by the bug anymore.

Morning fog:

31 minute cast went to 0 seconds and ticked down to -59. After that it went to 0 and ticked down to -59. Happens over and over again till it actually ticks out.

This was on Challenge.

Edited by Capi

I been tellin em over and over it isnt fixed, what do i know, even told em how to recreate it.... lol

Also works for sleepbonus. Whent he server is up for longer you get more sleepbonus (well it uses up slower as you get a fe wseconds every minute). but in the early morning or right after reboot you lose SB twice as fast.. :) Reported multiple times already

I've made note of this in the bug database again, thank you for the details.

Is it possible that this is related to the varying rate of favour gain?

In my (Australian) morning when many players are online, the favour ticks are 12-16 seconds apart. In my evening with much lower player numbers, the favour ticks are much faster at only 8-10 seconds apart. This has held quite consistently for the past weeks in which I have been keeping track.

Is it possible that this is related to the varying rate of favour gain?

In my (Australian) morning when many players are online, the favour ticks are 12-16 seconds apart. In my evening with much lower player numbers, the favour ticks are much faster at only 8-10 seconds apart. This has held quite consistently for the past weeks in which I have been keeping track.