Sign in to follow this  
Csponge

Sermons don't reset prayers on challenge server.

They should...

Bigger groups will have huge advantage with priests because they can all log in their alts etc, and get maximum sermon tick, while smaller groups will be left way behind. 

I realize people are debating the validity of priests on this server at all, but while we have them they might as well be balanced in the spirit of the server.

This is the way it has been on epic for a long time. The less preists on challenge the better.

• Like 2

-1 we already gain 5 faith a day no matter what skill your at. ( From what I know )

Edited by Yesirn

by your logic (of the bigger groups using alts for bigger ticks) they'd have that advantage anyways from every sermon, so it doesnt really fit.

• Like 1

Currently the bigger groups have huge advantage, if they remove that part then 1 person alone could get a good priest if they play more than the priest in the bigger group does... That is my logic.

Edited by Csponge

a bigger group having an advantage because of the "bigger group" seems to be logic to me.

as it currently seems you need to do your 5 prayers a day for 20 days to hit max faith, but for what exactly? Challenge will reset shortly after and most spells will be available earlier.

i do not see a need for sermons to reset the pray counter - faith goes up fast enough