Sign in to follow this  
Nomadikhan

Select bar, target window gui for other skins

Can we please get some backwards compatibility going on with the games skins?  I don't like the Ironwood skin and much prefer the classic light or the (awkwardly purple) classic skins.. but you've not made the new gui things to work with them.

Please?

I've been using ironwood for about a year now, specifically because of the target bar (and possibly a few other features). I would go back to using classic in a heartbeat if those features were available there.

One reason why is because Ironwood is far "overdone". The header and metal graphic at the top of the pop up's box makes every popup a hair larger, for no reason at all (example pictured below). In fact, most of the pop up boxes and widgets in Ironwood are oversized. And although purple isn't really my color, there's something about the brown, wooden outlay of ironwood that kind of "burns my eyes". Can hardly read the greyed out climb buttons and such at the bottom of your event tab.

I know, someone is going to say "use that bar they installed to climb and turn faith off instead of relying on the event tab"... yeah, just what I need, more clutter on the screen and less of game-play view.

STkU6Ul.png

+1

I've learned to live with ironwood but prefer the minimalism, readability and wider title bars of classic light.