Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Remove the BSB/FSB "too litered here" restriction when pushing

I get so frustrated when I have to unload 20k lumps from one BSB, just so I can move it to the next tile, because there is already a BSB on that tile.  I mean, what is the point?  I can plant 50 BSBs on one tile, so why can't I just push 2 of them together onto a single tile?

Was there some game breaker that made this restriction get put in the game?

If you won't give in on this point, then PLEASE let us drag entire BSB/FSB contents from one to the other and not just the amount we can hold in inventory, or is that in place because of some game breaker?

If we can't do these things because of PvP, then by the gods, split the code!! (please)

+1

Who cares how many items I want to put on a tile. Its been determined that 100 items per outside tile or 15 items per a house story tile is an acceptable limited to reduced the chance of lagging other players. This limit is the game balancing aspect. The other limits are unnecessary developer imposed ideals/opinions and shouldn't be in game.

Multiple bulk bins, multiple beds and other things like this aren't going to hurt anything if we put multiple on one tile.

• Like 1

Just plant them - end of problem. You already know you can plant multiples on the same tile - and those you can push. It's obviously a coding issue, and personally I'd rather they worked on the stuff we can't do yet, rather than stuff that already has a well known work-around.

+1

Who cares how many items I want to put on a tile. Its been determined that 100 items per outside tile or 15 items per a house story tile is an acceptable limited to reduced the chance of lagging other players. This limit is the game balancing aspect. The other limits are unnecessary developer imposed ideals/opinions and shouldn't be in game.

Multiple bulk bins, multiple beds and other things like this aren't going to hurt anything if we put multiple on one tile.

He says, as I am busy placing 3 beds per tile in my bunk area. So much fun using wurm logic to make this place functional, lol.

• Like 1

+1 on both accounts, placing multiple items on a tile and moving from bsb to bsb without limit