Sign in to follow this  
erozaxx

Nightmare Animal Retreat. - lost my horse there

Hello owners/villagers of Nightmare Animal Retreat. During my recent adventuring through lands of Deliverance I glitch-died in the wall of cave on your deed. I was able to get my corpse back, but my horse died too and my horsshoes w/ WoA were left on your deed not retrievable now  because of deed rights. May I plea for retruning my stuff if anyone of you has a chance to get it/ send it ( i will pay CoD if sent).

Thank you very much in forward.

VjJp5Ig.png

B0RebkJ.png

• Like 1

I think you may be out of luck, I haven't seen the owners of NAR on in a LONG time. Decay on their buildings suggests a long inactivity. Put in a support ticket since the cause of your death was by a glitch. I'd recommend you also don't touch/move your body until after the GM says you can.

Just adding conversation from local 4.12.2014 with Jackbeau from Petawawa where I am buing it:

eveGsbw.png

Edited by erozaxx

Issue solved. Thanks to GMs and all the others also for help and advises. Cheers.

I know this is a bit late but I can inform you that NM has changed hands and the new owner is Kelvinhall who is mostly on the Exodus server this is old info as the change of ownership was made a few months ago

• Like 1

that is my horse stolen from solitude plantation. ochoflash was branded to prestiege world wide and went missing after a patch around the beginning of the new year. it was bread by neem and belongs not to this person amd was cared for by me until it died

Edited by quasiwud

quasiwud erozazz is posting a pic of the horse dead on 11 dec.Your saying this is your horse but say yours dident go missing till the new year.Am i missing something here or are you mistaken

is it possible that another horse of the  same color has the same name and is found with the same gear not far from my deed? i find it a bit suspicious  to say the very least.

is it possible that another horse of the  same color has the same name and is found with the same gear not far from my deed? i find it a bit suspicious  to say the very least.

posible yes,but not very likely

Hi Quasiwud - I have logged after a long time of inactivity and stuff like branding/caring I did not check at the start (took me some time before got back to all the game mechanics).

I live not far from Solitude plantation and I do not deny I found my first two horses, but lost them soon. Then I bought 2 from Prettykg on 2nd Dec and a bit later  I bought some 5spds one from Pugwash.

I did not stole any horses though from any deed and this one, at the time of death was really belonging to me (but don't know which one of those it was) including the horse-shoes and saddle I bought from Jackbeau not long before. But what I remember though is that the found horses were not 5speed ones, otherwise I would not go shopping for them.

Anyway if one of the found horses was really yours and you feel you got harmed somehow by loosing it I can bring you any of my other horses as compensation, as I really don't know if the horse I lost in the cave was the one I found or the one I bought.

that is my horse stolen from solitude plantation. ochoflash was branded to prestiege world wide and went missing after a patch around the beginning of the new year. it was bread by neem and belongs not to this person amd was cared for by me until it died

I fail to see how a horse that was dead by the 12th of Dec can be the same horse that went missing  around New Year.

I have had horses born on my deed with the same name and colour on a few occasions. As far as equipment goes, I know I have sets of 70ql/70WOA and 90/90 on some horses but would be hard pressed to know the exact ql and cast . 

Quasiwud, I understand your anger at the loss of a good horse and gear, but the timing suggests this isn't the one you lost, and accusing someone in error is embarrassing for both you and the other player. Are you sure about the timing of the horses disappearance?

Erozaxx, I'm sure you would remember if those horses you found had gear on them. Horses often glitch out after crashes and are found wandering many tiles from where owners expect them to be. The nice thing to do if you find a geared animal is to post and ask the owner to claim it.

• Like 1

i have accused no one of theft just stated the fact that the horse in that picture was mine and that it was stolen from my deed. now it is confirmed possible that there was another horse right near by with same name so possibly not mine. erozaxx clearly stated that he purchased the horses. i just think that it is a bit odd of a coincidence that the horse missing from my main pen turns up a twin next door but this is wurm so anything can happen. thanks to those who informed me that can happen with names.

erozaxx i appreciate the offer for a horse. im all good as i breed 5 speeds.  the gear was the real loss. i dont ever expect to see that again.

I am sure there was no gear on found horses. And the gear on the dead horse was really bought from Jackbeau/Prettykg as you can see in the log (even the 72ish q fits as Jackbeau says), which I was looking up to prove my case to GM. That part is really certain. Also it was first thing after my return I spent my money at so I remember that pretty well. 

I am glad I read this post... I have found named horses wandering on rock faces and the like and actually never thought to check them for gear...

I guess I know what I am doing tonight! Typically I have found them near disbanded villages and the like but I will check just in case.

Glad to hear you were saved from the glitch!