Sign in to follow this  
Darkshadow

Xmas present suggestion

I have a xmas present suggestion: 

A token that a player can apply to a deed that once applied the deed now has a bonus of reduced decay for items stored in that deed.

Every month that deed is maintained and kept with over 30 days upkeep the reduced decay bonus increases.

If the deed drops the special bonus earned on the deed goes away with it. 

This is an incentive for people to maintain a deed for a long time.

It is also a a benefit to the developers since players will maintain a deed thus bringing in revenue.

This is a benefit to the long standing players that maintain a deed for long period of time. 

Just a suggestion for a xmas present that benefits both the players and the game developers.

THANKS!!!

Darkshadow

• Like 4

Seems more like something that should just be built into the functionality of a deed, rather than as an add-on item and certainly not a 1 off Xmas item.

Xmas item would be more like a cosmetic, like the Soft Caps. *Maybe finally make use of that cape slot*

• Like 3

+1, but agree with outlaw as well. Should be something that could be bought from a trader for 50s or something perhaps (:

+1, but agree with outlaw as well. Should be something that could be bought from a trader for 50s or something perhaps (:

50s is a bit much! I was thinking more along the lines of free or an optional extra in the deed options that say increased upkeep by 10% or something. :D

• Like 1

I think it should be part of our deeds for free.

Edit: For those who like repairing stuff on their deeds, add an option to turn "no decay" off.

Edited by Fairyshine
  • Like 1