Sign in to follow this  
Aleaiactaest

petition

Usually, i take information from newspaper around "west countries" as germany for example, which usually spread american or we call it, west propaganda. There are still independent sources, which can confirm whats going on.

Last report was in mainstream (official report as they call it) and go all around europe. And you tell me it is russian propaganda. Most people in europe are like you, with closed eyes.

For you: A russian propaganda http://i.imgur.com/XiuYZRt.jpg

"Revolution"

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're all doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright,

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You'd better free your mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

Usually, i take information from newspaper around "west countries" as germany for example, which usually spread american or we call it, west propaganda. There are still independent sources, which can confirm whats going on.

Last report was in mainstream (official report as they call it) and go all around europe. And you tell me it is russian propaganda. Most people in europe are like you, with closed eyes.

For you: A russian propaganda http://i.imgur.com/XiuYZRt.jpg

Citations? Examples?

Your last post had all the numbers wrong, so I don't know what sources you use.

Russia didn't offer to give anything for free. At the time the offer was for coal without prepayment (as in pay later) so not free. Secondly it wasn't 1 billion tons and then an extra 500 million like you said. It was 500 million at first and then an extra 500 million with additional agreements for a total of 1 billion.

Citation: http://rt.com/business/218103-russia-coal-electricity-ukraine/

RT is state owned media of the Russian government

The aid promised to Ukraine by the US in Dec was $350 million, not $450 million like you claimed.

Citation: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/12/ukraine-welcomes-prospect-us-military-aid-2014121382958449175.html

Alijazeera chosen as source because only an idiot would accuse them of American bias

If you are going to go about prattling jingoistic propaganda, take the effort to actually get the details correct and then twist the truth. Otherwise you just sound as bad as Faux News.

The only thing I can think of this... Churchill suggested in 1945 that we steamroll the Soviet Union while we had the numbers and power to do so already on the ground in Europe, trained and battlehardened, capable of doing the job. Needless to say, the "West" decided against this. They continued to decide against this all through the Cold War. They continued to decide against this after the Cold War ended. It really is not in the world's best interests for any of the powers, Eastern, Western, or otherwise affiliated, to actually do more than shake sticks at each other from across the expanse of the playground. How many people do you think will be sacraficed if either side actually did something more than rattle their sabres? Everyone in power knows what would happen, including Putin. (He's not stupid you know?)

Idk about Churchill but it was Patton that advocated a war with Russia, which led to his untimely demise imo

Btw this sure seems like pretty heavy-- entering North Korea-- propaganda.

Always had the goosebumps when thinking about Russia. Feel bad for any neighboring countries to them :(

(At the time the offer was for coal without prepayment (as in pay later) so not free.) It is. Russia give it free. Because Ukraine has previously been unable to pay arrears for Russian supplies, some can still remember how the Russians offered Ukraine for example gas for a cheaper amount and Ukraine government refused. UA owes $ 5.5 billion for gas to Russia, then RU cut of gas and tell them that, they will have gas when they pay prepayment.

then russians decided despite the fact that Ukraine is not able to repay coal and soon go bankrupt, so make the sale 'coal Ukraine will be a gift that Russia will continue to supply Ukraine 50,000 tons of coal a day to her during the winter help.

News agency does have the same name as the TV station RT (formerly Russia Today), but it is in no way connected since 2013 source: aljazeera ;). In same year, there was news on rt.com, where they lie about Fukushima radiation numbers. But who care.

Numbers are numbers but acts are acts. People can see that, russians are not the bad guys as USA present it.