Sign in to follow this  
Aleaiactaest

petition

"Neo-Nazi gangs commit atrocities against the citizens of Novorussia on a daily basis and they receive political and financial support from Western governments."

CYkFu.jpg

Edited by Lunn
  • Like 2

Lol!

Try to speak against putin and you will land in jail...i dont know if that is peace ;-)

If the conspiracy is real, posting your public support against it could be dangerous.  #keepyourheadown works well.

• Like 1

That was the most uninformed, outlandish, and screwed-up articles I've ever read...

It is sad for our future when people take this kind of scrap as if it were actuality.

• Like 1

One can like Putin or not, but in the particular case of ucraine the fault is clearly on the side of the  US-regime and its european vasals. I myself - as german citizen - feel ashamed for the spinelessness of my government and the treason it commits on our interests and the idea of european union.

• Like 1

That was the most uninformed, outlandish, and screwed-up articles I've ever read...

It is sad for our future when people take this kind of scrap as if it were actuality.

Prove it.

Prove it.

How about we get some proof of that dribble i just read.........

• Like 2

The only thing I can think of this... Churchill suggested in 1945 that we steamroll the Soviet Union while we had the numbers and power to do so already on the ground in Europe, trained and battlehardened, capable of doing the job. Needless to say, the "West" decided against this. They continued to decide against this all through the Cold War. They continued to decide against this after the Cold War ended. It really is not in the world's best interests for any of the powers, Eastern, Western, or otherwise affiliated, to actually do more than shake sticks at each other from across the expanse of the playground. How many people do you think will be sacraficed if either side actually did something more than rattle their sabres? Everyone in power knows what would happen, including Putin. (He's not stupid you know?)

Im wondering how, after several lie-based hate compains that all ended in catastrophic wars, there are still people out there that do take the ###### spread by us propaganda as truth. I assume that meanwhile every person with access to internet and willing to inform him/herself knows the following facts:

- the US-regime spend several billions on destablizing that country (instead of using the money for american needs)

- the same regime and its vasals have been sweetening the guy who is the current MP of Ucrain and later decided to install him in this position

- again, the US regime and its agents in europe have been openly supporting a coup agains a democratically elected government, carried out with massive support of hardcore nazi groups

- the hunta that took the power after the coup has opened a heavy war against the people in the east of the country, acting just like some kind of middle east dictatorship

- bidens sons got a fancy position in the executive board of the largest ucranian natural gas company

- an us american and a couple us agents got positions in the current government in the ucraine

Its all well known and prooved. So one absolutely can say that the US-regime has brought the country to the stage where it is now and its still pulling the strings in behind. But still people are ranting on russia. For what? For securing a referendum on crimea? Or for protecting people in the east from being massacred by kiews troops?

Unless you have been present at each and every event of importance and telepathically probed all involved, you don't actually have any facts. You have only information you have been told and have no proof of it's truthfulness other than your own faith in whatever flavor of propaganda you like to consume. Provide me with any "fact" and I'll find you someone else's "fact" that says the exact opposite.

In every disagreement each side lies through their teeth and tries to make it look like they were being the good guys, when the simple truth is nations, every nation, are all voracious opportunistic gluttonous wolves. The battle for control of this world is played with every dirty trick in the book by every player that is capable and thinks they can get away without being caught by anyone of importance. Pick any power worth mentioning and they lie, cheat, steal, oppress, invade, kill, misconstrue, suppress, spy, betray and spin their way to whatever their objectives are regardless of any petty sentimentality by their citizens.

You've just swallowed the political theater as surely as the people that unequivocally support the other side.

• Like 2

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/03/24/ukraine-russia-panama-dewayne-wickham-putin-obama-column/6793805/

Only correction needed for accuracy is:

While the U.S. didn't annex Panama, it did exercise virtual sovereignty over it ((the Canal Zone)) for 97 years.

The Hay-Bunau-Varilla agreement of 1903 brings close US involvement in Panamanian politics, along with administrative rights in the Canal Zone. The treaty allows the US to intervene with military force to quell disturbances anywhere in Panama. This right is exercised on four separate occasions between 1908 and 1925.

He meant this part, which we're kiiiinda OK with... KINDA... because more in-depth, if Panama's authorities lose control of the country to the point where Canal operations are jeopardized, the US can step in until we have a working government set up again.... "KINDA ok with it" in the sense that it kept coups short and straight to the point, and nowadays because no matter how much our govt pisses us off, they never push far enough to trigger full anarchy in the country because of that still valid part of the treatises.  Main reason that clause still exists in any form is that the Canal is a major asset to world trade.

Edited by Mordraug

Putin changed size of delivery russian "free coal" to ukraine from 1 milion tons to 1,5 milion tons monthly of good will. Also russia deliver energy electrical energy for free too. 

I wait till pro-american propaganda start telling to world, that its another form of russian invasion. They tell it , when Russia send humanitary convoys too.I Image russian soldier hiding in coal vagon.

And Obama signed with US kongres decision, where USA available 450 milions dolars for Ukraine government to help fight against Donbass russian speaking population. Obama said this assistance will not deliver immediately, and that these expenses he will hold and threatened that it still interrupts.

media said, these money come from usa and european taxpayers, my opinion is that money come from Ukraine gold reserve(20,8t) which was stolen in december 2013 by USA.

Question is why USA support killing everywhere in world? Because of this http://www.usdebtclock.org 

happy day

The details of The Gnome Conspiracy make all this look like child's play. After they take over the rule of Wurm, then emboldened they will no doubt plot to rule the internet world, thereby controlling all its various tentacles that wind throughout the planet. After which the ability to control the world will inordinately follow, with all its dire implications for those Wurmians who have indulged in their slave trading exchanges. Beware! 

=Ayes=

There is some truth between the lines of this petition, while I will never sign something like this I do support it.

The details of The Gnome Conspiracy make all this look like child's play.

That "childs play" is all -in fact- part of the Gnome Conspiracy.

• Like 3

The details of The Gnome Conspiracy make all this look like child's play. After they take over the rule of Wurm, then emboldened they will no doubt plot to rule the internet world, thereby controlling all its various tentacles that wind throughout the planet. After which the ability to control the world will inordinately follow, with all its dire implications for those Wurmians who have indulged in their slave trading exchanges. Beware! 

=Ayes=

Riding across Wurm on their Yule Goats no less.

That "childs play" is all -in fact- part of the Gnome Conspiracy.

The Gnome Conspiracy is serious business! I would prefer you not attach the term "child's play" to it, even in this misdirected approach, as it only serves to further cover their plot to take over Wurm and use unwitting players in the process.

Nevertheless, you at least seem to realize that world events are shaping into their favorable conditions for dominance as well. I commend you for your insight.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

34yxx21.jpg

11369th Gnomish Commando Unit, preparing to embark on Operation

"Stuff a Yule Goat down that guys throat before he exposes the plan."

Notice the commander is wearing a shirt.

• Like 3

Are those tinfoil hats painted red?

udaiEKO.png

Edited by Audrel