Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Challenge ETA 1 hour

Hi,

seems we're on track with the release. We expect to open in an hour!

Some final polishing on the starter deeds may remain but it's only cosmetic:)

Welcome! Wohoo!

• Like 23

woooo!!! anyone still looking for a HOTS village PM Phen by the tutorial portal!!

Edited by phennexion

Bait and switch.  Tune back in next year this time ohhh bridges finally being released Psyche its just another server.

• Like 2

Sadly I still can't believe people still expect bridges to just pop out of no-where. Its like how naive can you be? Rolf needs a carrot to dangle in front of us so we keep staying, hoping, praying, throwing money at him to finish bridges. Once we have those, then what can he use as a lure? Don't expect bridges anytime soon, i've heard soon for the last three years.

• Like 4

Sadly I still can't believe people still expect bridges to just pop out of no-where. Its like how naive can you be? Rolf needs a carrot to dangle in front of us so we keep staying, hoping, praying, throwing money at him to finish bridges. Once we have those, then what can he use as a lure? Don't expect bridges anytime soon, i've heard soon for the last three years.

Yeah unfortunately I guess you are right ... it's like always oh premium player numbers are dropping ... hmmm yes!!!! let's make a new server so they will rise for another 3 months ... 

• Like 3

They promised to release it in december

Im thinking there is still a couple of weeks left in december

• Like 1

[00:57:50] 5 minutes to shutdown. Reason: The calm before the Storm! Restarting, embrace yourselves!

cool

looks like this is going to be popular--good luck all

• Like 1